Insane Newbie!

Options
Hello, I am excited to be on here and looking for friends that do Insanity! I am on day 12 and seeing results. I would love to chat with others and share stories! :D Thanks

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm technically on Day 6 or like my third or fourth attempt. I love the program soooo much but the nutrition is a struggle for me, I'm absolutely a self-sabatoging food addict. I have a couple good days, fall off the wagon and then start the program over again. This time, I am determined to do the whole thing and just try my hardest in the food area.
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first week of phase 2! 3 more weeks to go!! I have only lost a couple pounds but i feel stronger and my endurance is increasing! Right now my joints are giving me problems but I am going to keep wrapping and press on!!

I work out with 2-3 friends and if it wasn't for that we all may have given up!! Keep motivated!!! You will LOVE it!!!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    today should have ben day 12 for me too. But I woke up late and when the hubby and I realized the kids were still sleeping we decided to use the time to have coffee and "catch" up with each other. I told myself I would do it later but now its past later and well it aint happening. So tomorrow I guess. I hope that it doesnt screw with the schedule and my fit test to much. oh well.
  • grabacokelaurie
    Options
    Hiya!
    I am on my 3rd wk. of Insanity : ) Not seeing much difference on the scale, but starting to see some shrinking in my measurements & some toning. I am hoping to see better results soon - plan to do 6 wks. total. I am doing double work outs 6x a wk. Doing Debbie Sieber's Start It Up early in the AM before work and a round of Shaun's Insanity directly after work. Eating clean w/1 Cheat Meal per wk. I am around 1,250 calories per day which are not my net calories. I may have to up my calories to see better results on the scale though. What are you doing to get your results?

~ L ~
  • JSimonin
    JSimonin Posts: 2
    Options
    It is hard isn't it? But with determination, we can do this!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am excited to be on here and looking for friends that do Insanity! I am on day 12 and seeing results. I would love to chat with others and share stories! :D Thanks

Keep on keeping on and run with endurance the race that is set before you! You're gonna do great!!!

So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. 1 Corinthians 9:26
  • MBlitch
    MBlitch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am not seeing any weight results yet with Insanity either, but can really see a toning in my ribs, hips back and waist...legs too really. I had hoped as hard as I was working out and as sweaty as I am getting I would be down 10 pounds by the end of 2 weeks...but it isnt happening yet. I know I was all blubber before this workout so I know muscle does weight more than fat so I assume I am just reshaping and toning things. But I want to get smaller and lighter as well. lol I dont think I was eating enough up until 2 days ago and my sister in law, who is on here, encouraged me to watch my calories and joing this and now I have eaten too much the past 2 days. lol So I need to get that a little better. I had a splurge day today though. I needed some real food. Over eating is not my problem, its simply sweets and lack of exercise, before this. So any hints or help is appreciated. :D
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am not seeing any weight results yet with Insanity either, but can really see a toning in my ribs, hips back and waist...legs too really. I had hoped as hard as I was working out and as sweaty as I am getting I would be down 10 pounds by the end of 2 weeks...but it isnt happening yet. I know I was all blubber before this workout so I know muscle does weight more than fat so I assume I am just reshaping and toning things. But I want to get smaller and lighter as well. lol I dont think I was eating enough up until 2 days ago and my sister in law, who is on here, encouraged me to watch my calories and joing this and now I have eaten too much the past 2 days. lol So I need to get that a little better. I had a splurge day today though. I needed some real food. Over eating is not my problem, its simply sweets and lack of exercise, before this. So any hints or help is appreciated. :D
    Just keep going. I didn't think my progress was all that great either in the beginning, but I stuck with it and now the weight is coming down more too. If you haven't started measuring yet, do, because you'll really be surprised. That will help you on the weeks where you don't think you've lost much weight. I lost 3.5 lbs this week. My most ever, so it will come for you too. Hang in there and press on! YOU CAN DO IT!!!