Michael Jackson Wii Game

Options
So my daughter (she is 6) has been begging me for a few months to get the Michael Jackson game for the Wii. She has it at her after-school facility and liked it. I have not really wanted it until yesterday when I saw all the kids at the Youth Center playing it. Even my 4-year-old son was playing it and doing well. So I gave in today and bought it...
Oh my goodness I love this game!! LOL, it is a workout, let me tell you!! We had a blast playing it, we played for like an hour and a half almost, my son picked Thriller 3 times...haha. I will have to remember to wear my HR monitor next time we play but I know I got super sweaty, it was a fun, fun game!!! Highly recommended!!!

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    It comes out Tuesday after next for the Xbox Kinect. We played it today at Best Buy. I can't wait. You will definitely sweat.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!! I have been wanting this game! Glad to hear that it's worth it!!! :happy:
  • Elizabethhobbs84
    Options
    Really?!?!? For xbox Kinect?!?!? Oh I hope so! I have an xbox and was super jealous of not having a wii! LOL
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    LOL! my husband I played and felt like we were going to pass out!!! After about 10 min he asked if we could PLEASE PUT IT ON A SLOWER SONG! LOL I LOVE IT!!!
  • DKNLVY
    DKNLVY Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This game has become one of my favorite workouts when I put the kids down for bed. Thriller is one of my favorite songs to play to and only one that's allowed me to get all stars (yay)!! My daughter loves it but hates that I am getting more stars and sweaty than her...I told her she has to work a bit harder to gain the stars and see the sweat beads.

You will be glad you've made the investment....although I can only imagine what the Xbox kinect version will be like. :happy:
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I bet the XBox version will be great!! A friend of mine is wondering though if it will be even harder since the Kinect can see your whole body.
    I was actually surprised that I sweat so much from it and that I enjoyed it as much as I did...we had so much fun. It was great.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    OMG...I can't wait until April 12th when it comes out for the PS3...We have the singstar and dance game and it is FUNNN...(we look like idiots dancing and singing, but we sure do have fun :)
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to get this game for my XBOX kinect!
    I have DANCE CENTRAL and oh do I sweat after a few rounds of that.
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I remembered to wear my HR monitor and we only played for about 30 minutes but in that 30 minutes I burned almost 200 calories...for sure a great workout!!!