I'm hanging in there

Options
This weight loss journey has not been easy. I lose and i gain but in spite of it all I'm still hanging in there. I need to form a bigger weight loss community we help along the way, especially when i hit those bumps in the road.

Replies

• ndking21
    ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    girl add some more friends on here. i don't know any of the people that are my friends besides u and another girl. it's good though because seeing their daily progress keeps me motivated. plus u can look at their food diaries to get ideas. and since everyone is here for the same reason they accept your friend request without a second thought.
  • LThinn
    LThinn Posts: 3
    Options
    True......I was starting to feel like I was wearing you out
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    your friend is right! support will help with the rough patches! it helps to know that you are not alone. trust me we all have rough patches but the people on here have helped me get through them. good luck and hang in there!! you can do it without a doubt, we all can.

:happy:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!add some friends.it sure has helped me alot.There are days when I just want to give in to junk and then I go on MFP and see how everyone is working hard,it helps motivate me.Also the friends are a big help when you need them.
    good luck!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • sheilamo
    sheilamo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I know for sure that I need some motivation from others...
    we gotta be friends :)
  • ndking21
    ndking21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    lol no u weren't