pregnancy

Options
Hello, I am new to this site and have been finding it very helpful so far. I like the fact that it shows what ratio's of nutrients will fuel you best. I was WAY over in my sugar intake (and here I thought I was being healthy eating all that fruit ;)

QUESTION:
Is there a way to add pregnancy as a factor to your profile? I suppose I could add an exercise to my calorie log that burns the amount of calories that I need to increase depending on stage of pregnancy... any thoughts?

Thanks, Sandra

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't count sugars from fruit as being over (unless you are eating A LOT of fruit).

You can customize your calories by going to goals and selecting custom goals. I'd talk with your doctor about what you should put as a calorie goal during various stages of pregnancy and then manually set your goals.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't count sugars from fruit as being over (unless you are eating A LOT of fruit).

You can customize your calories by going to goals and selecting custom goals. I'd talk with your doctor about what you should put as a calorie goal during various stages of pregnancy and then manually set your goals.

I agree with melodyg on both things. I think the last time I was pregnant I just set my calories to maintenance and had planned to talk to my dr at my first appointment.