Cayenne Pepper

Options
While recently doing the Master Cleanse, I decided to do some research on the ingredients I was putting into my body.

While I've decided to stop the master cleanse in favor of some more healthy and permanent weight loss, I discovered some pretty interesting stuff, the most prominent being the health benefits of cayenne pepper.

This spice is amazing! It has many health benefits particularly in relation to heart and blood vessel health. The first day ofMaster Cleanse I thought I had a fever, but as it turns out it was simply the cayenne opening my blood vessels, sweeping out unwanted cholesterol, and temporarily increasing my body temperature.

Here's an excellent website detailing the benefits (and minimal side effects) of incorporating cayenne pepper into your diet.

http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benefits-of-cayenne-pepper.html

While I've stopped the Master Cleanse, I will continue to drink the mixture daily (sans maple syrup) to keep my heart health up and increase my metabolism.

Replies

• MoonGurl1985
    Options
    You should check out other spices like Ginger, Onion Salt, Garlic and such ! and the lovely little bits of Parsley when you go out to dine that a chef will place on your dinner plate is not just for decoration, eat it after your meal it is a great breath freshener !
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    I use cayenne in just about everything I cook and I use cinnamon as well. I've always known about the benefits of cayenne. Thanks for posting!
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Apple cidar vinegar is also wonderful for you. I bought some tablets from GNC of Apple Cidar Vinegar with Cayenne Pepper in it. I always seem to do better on the days that I take it and seem to lose weight quicker when I take them.
  • smhuber
    smhuber Posts: 16
    Options
    Great information! Thanks for posting!!