32 yr male Newbee looking for people to be accountable to

Options
Hello I just found out about this site and am very impressed with the tools, and community. My goal is to lose 60 lbs. I've had temperary success in the past, losing 10 - 15 lbs and then losing motivation. So that's what I'm looking to avoid

Replies

• ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me as a friend if you like. I've definitely found the site helpful as far as keeping me accountable :).
  • dkinman
    dkinman Posts: 10
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • smhuber
    smhuber Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I have been for about two weeks and this site has really helped me be accountable for what I am eating. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I do! :smile:
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Welcome....:flowerforyou: This is a great site, with great people. Remember this is a life style change not a diet. Feel free to add me and I will help you be accountable.
  • macw1_2000
    macw1_2000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...found awesome pals here that have really helped me out.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! Just keep logging on. Make it a habit. Add me as a friend. I am still trying to find what works through trial and error. Know that it is going to take time. Some days will be good and some days will be bad. Just hang on kicking and screaming. Keep your eye on the prize!!!!
  • McBoBo
    McBoBo Posts: 87
    Options
    welcome! Add me if you'd like :)
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been great for keeping me accountable and I have gotten great motivation and support from the friends that I have made here. Feel free to add me as a friend, and good luck!
  • cinseattle
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 33yr male who recently joined as well. Feel free to add me!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Ladies, no offense!! It is good to see the gentlemen man up!!