FIRM DVD's

Options
Does anyone else do these regularly? A few years ago for Christmas my mom bought me the Firm cardio weight system...it has 4 workout dvds's with it and I'll admit I didn't do much with it. The past few weeks I haven't been able to get to the gym because of hubby/kid's schedule and I dug out these dvds and have been doing them and wow - ouchie momma but they feel good. Just wondering if there were any other firm fans out there ? :)

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I bought that same set about a year ago and never really did any of them. I have recently started doing them and it really does make a difference. I noticed that once I did the first DVD and then quit, my muscles were telling me to do it again. It's a little painful but I think they are helping. Good luck!
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oooweee I am a bit Firm Fan! Although when I left home my Momma was like eh no you are not taking my Firm DVDs, so I soon discovered beachbody workout dvds(insanity, p90, p90x and BBL) but I really really really love the firm workouts. Especially with the new thing the Wave or that may be old now but its a lot of fun!
  • Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    big*
  • lkarnold
    lkarnold Posts: 6
    Options
    I know this is a little late.....

I am a huge fan and have been doing them for years. I love the newest Firm Express workout system. Its 13 DVDs and is a bit pricy but its amazing. Each workout is only 20 mins and its based on bursts, 8 seconds of all out, 12 seconds of recovery. They are hard, but great! Huge fan! I didnt lose any weight doing them, but that was because I wasnt watching what I was eating so I know now that I am on here, I will have some success.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to enter these into the exercise section on here? I list it as body pump, that's the closest I can come up with.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    im not actually sure i have all their dvd's (not used) the steps both sets the weight bar and the weights that you can add and remove weights..i only dont have the wave..lol think im gonna break them out and try them again!
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I really like the Firm DVD's...even Emily and her perkiness started growing on me...but the 4 part lunges are horrid on my knees and I want to save them for running. I am trying to work out doing a step forward/step back modification for those so I can still use the videos...we will see...
  • jbsheets
    jbsheets Posts: 1
    Options
    I love the firm workouts. I always come back to them. They give you a really good workout everytime.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hardcore fusion is one of my favorites and gives me a 445 calorie burn as well!!! I love the card/weights system and have the kettle bell one also. These I will always keep in rotation
    Janet
  • lkarnold
    lkarnold Posts: 6
    Options
    How do you guys enter Firm workouts into the exercise? I usually say body pump because I cant find anything similar.
  • Wenderful
    Wenderful Posts: 1
    Options
    I love the Firm and have a huge variety of their workout videos. I was also wondering how to enter them into the exercise log. I opted for
    "circuit training-general". It said I burned an insane amount of calories for 45 minutes so I'm not sure if that was the best option or not.