Just realized something huge!

Options
I lost over 70 lbs in 7 months! (I started losing weight before I found MFP) I was just so happy I had to post. Sorry no photos... I can find any before ones. Pretty sure I burned them all.

Replies

• plainjoe81
    plainjoe81 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Very good!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What an awesome accomplishment!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    HOORAY ! ! ! :) good job. you should be very proud.
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! I know what you mean about before pictures. I was very good at avoiding the camera and destroyed most of the pictures that did get taken.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    I realized that I am back down to the weight I was when I first met my boyfriend!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great accomplishment!
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Great job!
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    As far as before, I still "feel" before. I've lost 9 pounds, but I still have anywhere from 37 to 70 to go. I'm thinking that in a few (20 or so) more pounds I may have the courage to purchase a full length mirror. Then, a few pounds after that, I may actually install it somewhere and look at myself in it! I do plan to take pictures of my face along the way-like the one on my posts now. But I understand not having any before pictures. My scales were getting dusty, too. By the way, I realized something was huge,--ME!
  • SusieB01
    Options
    I just remembered a 'before' picture!
  • chonz123
    chonz123 Posts: 2
    Options
    :happy: AWESOME!!! you go!!!
  • SusieB01
    Options
    By the way-CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay ^_^ Congrats on your huuuuge success! I'm so glad to hear you shed that weight like a champ!
  • cassiejoyy
    Options
    YAY! Good job (:
  • sunshine4evr003
    Options
    You must have some miraculous dieting skills if you just realized that you dropped 70 pounds!!! Usually, people realize it as it goes along lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!