All you michigan people!

Options
JenniferH81
JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
I'm taking my foster puppy to an adoption event today from 12-4pm, and I figured I'd put the word out here. if anyone is interested in adopting from a rescue, come see us :D

Premier Pet Supply—31215 Southfield Rd, Beverly Hills, MI 48025 (248) 647-4310

List of available pets http://www.safarianimalrescue.org

Cross your fingers they all find loving homes <3

Replies

• JenniferH81
    Options
    shameless bump ;)
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Sorry, this is completely irrelevant, but I saw this post and thought it said All you magician people! I thought there would be wizards :embarassed:

Now I'm here though I do hope all the puppies find loving homes. You're doing a great thing :flowerforyou:
  • JenniferH81
    Options
    I'm sorry to disappoint! I will now work on my magic skills ;) got any cards?
  • roebuck1908
    roebuck1908 Posts: 185
    Options
    Is the puppy going eat your food so you can lose some weight ?

bump awesome mega
  • JenniferH81
    Options
    Starts in 2 hours :)
  • sgtpepperette
    Options
    Awwwww, All of them are adorable! I have 3 rescues myself...wish I could rescue them all!

Good Luck!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I hope they all find good homes!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    The world needs more people like you. If everyone had the heart to adopt an animal in need instead of supporting these cruel breeding mills, many innocent lives could be spared. Every animal deserves a loving home. Thank you for posting this.
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Aw we live near by....while we don't need anymore puppies (we have 2). I wish you all the luck! I hope they all can find good homes!
  • Krazybob613
    Options
    Just came back from taking two of our baby dogs ( full grown labs ) on a serious 2 1/2 mile walk. Glad to hear that you are helping baby dogs find loving homes! Keep up the good work!:happy:
  • JenniferH81
    Options
    It went really well. There were some applications put in on some of the older dogs, along with the puppies! Also a few interested in my foster pup. Nest weekend it's in Troy, which is a 2 hour drive for me, so we'll have to see what happens!