well I'm trying.

Options
I lost my job on Monday because my temp agency canceled my position. I went to a career center here in my city on Wednesday and applied for about 7 positions. I had to tweak my resume and wasn't able to do so until today. So they should be sending my resume out to those companies on Monday. I got my final check Tuesday and was able to have enough to cover rent this month. Now utilities is the challenge. It's looking like I'm going to have to give plasma to get 35 dollars every two days to cover groceries and utilities. My bf that i live with has to cover his rent by tomorrow and only has 56 out of 130 (since we live with 3 other people). I'm just asking for you guys to pray for us. It's been hard. But i know we can do it..

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    sucketh. keep your chin up, and i'll be sending good vibes your way - nothing lasts forever - soon it will be the past. best of luck to you.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I hope things get better!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Praying.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Damn girl..so sorry. Prayers coming your way. Take care.
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Chin up! Is there anything you have that you could sell/ pawn like jewelry or gaming systems?
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    I lost my job on Monday because my temp agency canceled my position. I went to a career center here in my city on Wednesday and applied for about 7 positions. I had to tweak my resume and wasn't able to do so until today. So they should be sending my resume out to those companies on Monday. I got my final check Tuesday and was able to have enough to cover rent this month. Now utilities is the challenge. It's looking like I'm going to have to give plasma to get 35 dollars every two days to cover groceries and utilities. My bf that i live with has to cover his rent by tomorrow and only has 56 out of 130 (since we live with 3 other people). I'm just asking for you guys to pray for us. It's been hard. But i know we can do it..

I'm not the prayin' sort, but I'll shoot one up for you anyway. You will get through it. We always do. Hard saying what that's gonna look like when you get to the other side, but that's the one thought that stayed on my mind when were fell on hard times (we did suffer, too): we (you and me both) ALWAYS get through. You can and will do it. I have faith in ya.
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Chin up! Is there anything you have that you could sell/ pawn like jewelry or gaming systems?

haha well, we've been living hand to mouth for awhile and pawned what we could about six months ago when we were in a similar situation. I'm just not the luckiest person in the world.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    oh, gosh..we know how that is, we have 2 kids, so we were more worried about them having to go thru it..very best of luck to you, hope you get hired on somewhere soon..it is a very stressful thing to deal with..
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart! I truly hope things start looking up for you! Missed seeing you on here!
  • Happytobealive
    Options
    You have the right attitude, with positive self talk. Also remember everything happens for a reason! Sending prayers your way.