Chalean Extreme

Options
Hey everyone! I just ordered the Chalean Extreme by Chalean Johnson; I am wondering if I do the DVD's in a certain order or how this works? I don't know why I am so confused, but if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Replies

• terrijean04
    terrijean04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In the book it has a calander tells you exactly what to do when... very easy to follow I LOVE IT... My huuby does it with me!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just ordered the Chalean Extreme by Chalean Johnson; I am wondering if I do the DVD's in a certain order or how this works? I don't know why I am so confused, but if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

if you ordered it from Beachbody.com or one of their Team Beachbody Coaches, it will come with a schedule for you to follow. If not, then I am sorry but you get what you pay for. I don't mean to be harsh at all, but sometimes it is better to just buy from the actual source. Please let me know if I can be of any further help.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My Scrappy!!! I am soo glad you bought those! I just started doing Chelean's Turbo Fire, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! She will send you a schedule, with the order of the CDS that way you don't hit a plateau or you can break it. YAY!!!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You can also find the schedule online. I googled Chalean Extreme schedule and found mine on some beachbody coach's site. Also found the worksheets to record my weights that way too.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme will come with a guidebook that has the workout Calendar in it. You will want to download and print the worksheets for tracking which weights you used for the exercises from Beachbody's website: http://teambeachbody.com/get-fit/fitness-tools/workout-sheets By printing the sheets, you don't have to write in the guidebook and I always keep the sheets so I can track my progress from one round to the next. I'm on my third round of ChaLEAN Extreme and it really helps to keep the sheets to refer to as a starting point for my weights each time I start again.

Hope this helps!
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Thanks everyone sooooo much! You all have helped me so much! :)