Hi! Im new here!

Options
My name is Sara, I'm married to Ace and have 3 young children

I wish i could have found this site a month ago. Im glad i found it now! : )

Replies

• kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome, you will love it here! Add me if you would like =)
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Found this site as an app yesterday. It's great! Just what I needed. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • spoonson38
    Options
    Hi Sara, i am new too, only started today, add me and we can stay in touch. x:flowerforyou:
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've been here awhile now, though i'm still a newbie like you. Just want to say hello to you. Everyone here is great and insanely supportive. So far i've lost 15 pounds and i know that i wouldnt have been able to do that without them.
  • aces_babydoll
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the welcome!!!!
    I will add you guys!

I have also lost 15 pounds in one month. The hard thing for me right now is I just finished my period yesterday, and i think water gain has paused things on me (i hope that's all it is). I have not gained anything back but not lost anything extra and stayed with eating right and staying very active and also continuing with workouts. I drink lots of water and have not eaten anything crazy at all.

Thanks again! : )
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcme! well done on your progress so far, keep logging and the pounds will come off :)
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It's perfectly normal during weightloss to hit a plateu, where the weight seems to stop coming off. Dont feel disheartened by it. I'm sure that you'll lose more this next week. :flowerforyou: If you need support, we'll all be here for you, all you have to do is ask.
  • aces_babydoll
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!!:smile: