My favorite

Options
I absolutely love veggie stir fri with some chicken or lean steak added and I just learned to try it with chicken broth and very little soy sauce , I think a little of anything isnt gonna hurt tooo bad . Very healthy and filling .

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    I absolutely love veggie stir fri with some chicken or lean steak added and I just learned to try it with chicken broth and very little soy sauce , I think a little of anything isnt gonna hurt tooo bad . Very healthy and filling .
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I love Stir-Fry and I sometimes add vermicceli noodles...its so good.
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    What kinds of veggies do you use?
  • dulceluva
    Options
    In mine, I put broccoli, zucchini, green beans, snow peas, and slice shaved carrots.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Try taking left over chicken and chop it up.
    In a large skillet add some I cannot believe it is not butter light about 1 tbl.
    Slice up a onion ( I use a whole yellow onion)
    Slice a red and green bell pepper-as much as you like.
    Start cooking them-add salt and pepper and a little thyme
    When onions start to caramelize add a little bit of beer and cook over high heat
    Toss in some cabbage and the chicken and some crushed red pepper.
    It is sooo good.
  • sharondaley
    Options
    In mine, I put broccoli, zucchini, green beans, snow peas, and slice shaved carrots.

you could also try adding - mangtout, sweet peppers and cauliflower.
  • dulceluva
    Options
    I can't stand peppers cuz I used to eat them like candy when I was younger and now I can't even stand the smell of it. What is mangtout?
  • dhayes
    Options
    Thanks that sounds good.
  • dhayes
    Options
    One of my favorites is mini porta bella mushrooms, onions stir fried until caramelized. then i melt a little goats cheese over it and put the whole thing in a high fiber tortilla wrap. so so good.:smile:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites is mini porta bella mushrooms, onions stir fried until caramelized. then i melt a little goats cheese over it and put the whole thing in a high fiber tortilla wrap. so so good.:smile:

Mmmm. This sounds really yummy! I might have to make something like this soon.
    Thanks for sharing!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • dulceluva
    Options
    Speaking of goats cheese, these things add flavour to everything. Sometimes I will make a whole wheat pasta with some stewed tomatoes and when I am ready to eat, I add a little spoon full of goats cheese and toss the pasta again and suddenly I created this creamy rose sauce and its soooo goood, esp. if you get the herbs goat cheese.
  • dhayes
    Options
    Speaking of goats cheese, these things add flavour to everything. Sometimes I will make a whole wheat pasta with some stewed tomatoes and when I am ready to eat, I add a little spoon full of goats cheese and toss the pasta again and suddenly I created this creamy rose sauce and its soooo goood, esp. if you get the herbs goat cheese.

Yeah that is good and filling. I add some red pepper flakes also because I like spicy food.