Thigh Measurements

Options
When you measure your thighs do you measure each separately? Or do you do you stand straight with you legs set apart as you regularly stand and measure like that?

Replies

• Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I stand with my feet shoulder width apart and measure my right thigh. Although I suppose you could measure both I just don't because I take a LOT of measurements every day and it gets annoying lol.
  • cford1204
    Options
    Measure each seperately, at the widest point.
  • nmp1994
    nmp1994 Posts: 96
    Options
    I do my hips, at the largest place, then my left thigh by it's self. Just remember what you do and keep it the same each measurement. GOOD LUCK :)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I measure both thighs, sitting with my butt barely on our living room chest, thighs parallel to the floor. I only measure both because the left is still smaller from an injury last year and it gets special exercises at the moment to try to even both out; otherwise, I'd only measure one.
  • LadyT02182011
    Options
    Each separately. You can also go to youtube and type in how to take body measurements for whatever you're looking for and you can get a visual.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I stand and measure my right thigh, just under my but cheek!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I measure both, one at the widest part where my inner thigh sticks out the most and another measure down towards my knee.