Jillian Michaels Protein Shake

Options
Has anyone tried it?? I was looking at maybe spending some money on it when I actually have the cash. If you've tried it, does it work? Is it worth the money? And how about the taste?

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I have the frosty chocolate or something like it; It's ok. I prefer the pure protein brand. Good luck'
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i didn't care for it. I do like the EAS shakes. I only tried the vanilla so I cant speak on the other flavors. The Special K protein shakes are good though.
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    I've tried the chocolate flavor and it was pretty good. I found one in the sports/nutrition aisle at Walmart that had a little more protein in it for a couple extra dollars and for a much bigger container. I had the gastric bypass surgery a few months ago and the doctors put a lot of emphasis on getting in enough protein everyday (I think 60 grams or something like that).
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I used both the Vanilla and Chocolate... Like them both... 100 calories per scoop!!

However I switched over b/c I have to concentrate on adding protein and for 100 calories I wanted more protein. So I eneded up with Body Fortess Cholocate

For others who have to add protein try 8th Continent Milk, reg or vanilla instead of Milk

Good Luck!!!