Need Support

Options
I'm a 37 year old female at 227 pounds today. I am looking for friends that can help me along my journey with encouragement and support. I started off with 7 personal friends that talked me into going on a diet and today I am on the journey alone. I have the desire and the dedication it will take to drop 80 to 90 pounds but it will take some time. I am excited about doing this and dont want to justify anymore why I pick to be fat. I don't care about being skinny I just want to be healthy. Your help will be appreciated!

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you... we could ALL use a little extra help (support, motivation, etc) now and then. :)
  • snowbaby1492
    Options
    You can add me as a friend if you want :) I need support in my journey too
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    good luck, also do you have a workout partner who can push you?
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's great to see that youwant to do this journey for yourself and that you want to be healthy. We've got similar goals, to loose 80/90 pounds. Though i a quite tall and weigh a lot more than you 260 pounds. The first step to getting support is to ask for it, your half way there already girl :)
    In the real world :happy: i dont have much of a support group either. Both my mum and younger sister are dieting but we dont really talk to one another. Sending you a friend request! Hope to hear from you soon.
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Sending a request!!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat -- 43 years old with about 50 - 60 pounds to lose. I started at 209 and am now at 189 / 190 / 193 depending on the day that I weigh. The scale is diong crazy things.

I will send a friend request, if you'd like.
  • Mutsie
    Mutsie Posts: 15
    Options
    Sending a request!
  • paigelyn88
    paigelyn88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. We can all use the support!
  • beachgirl667
    beachgirl667 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! We are all in this together!!:))