Brides on a Mission: Week 14

Options
Hello brides!

For all brides that are new, welcome!

This past week our board was somewha, um, lacking. :ohwell: Where is everyone at? I know the weather is getting nice and people are doing more things outside…. But we all need each other! Let give some more participation this week, please! :tongue:

I think we all got the swing of how our board works, so I will make this short and sweet! (If you are new, please look back on the support and motivation boards from previous weeks if you would like.)

How to upload a photo: Go to www.photobucket.com, it’s a free service, and upload your photos. Copy and paste the IMG code (there is a list of codes, easy to find on the site) onto your message post. Change the capital IMG code at the beginning and end of the code to lower case img. Your photo will appear when you make the actual “post.” (I will post this each week.)

Week 14 challenge: For this week, we are going to focus on our food diaries. Sometimes we just don’t fill them out for whatever reasons or we fill them out but aren’t 100% truthful or we forget about adding in the water we drink. I want everyone to commit to filling out their food dairies at least 5 out of 7 days for this next week. Weight loss research proves that tracking food consumption is the most effective way to lose weight when combining it with moderate exercise. We can do this!

Getting to know each other (Please only fill this out if you are new to the group; copy and paste this section into your post. I will post this each week for new comers.)
1. Name:
2. Age:
3. City:
4. Occupation:
5. Wedding date:
6. Fiancés name:
7. How long you and your fiancé have been together:
8. Heaviest weight:
9. Goal weight and date:
10. Favorite type of exercise:
11. Favorite healthy food:

Brides on a Mission: week 14 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
1. Weight loss/inches lost this week:
2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened):
3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):
4. What type of food will be served at the wedding:
5. Any wedding news updates:
6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home:
7. What is your favorite fruit:
8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks):
9. Weekly wrap up:

Replies

• NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 14

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: will weight in on Wed and post

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I am glad that I have had weight loss for a few weeks in a row. So many people have been complementing me on my weight loss and how good I look. I have lost almost 40lbs overall since I started my weight loss journey!!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I realized that even though I graduate in June from nursing school, I will still need to be studying hard core for my state boards. The problem is my cousin (also my MOH) and aunt are coming in town for my graudation....that means wedding dress shopping for the first time. I am nervous because I should be studying and not wedding dress shopping. I want to go but I am not realy going to enjoy myself I think. I dont know what to do! :ohwell: And I was a little sad to see not to much action going on our board. I know I am MIA a lot because of school but I do try to look everyday even though I dont post. I want to read more, brides!

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: We will be giving 3 options: a fiet, a fancy chicken, and a veggie only dish. We have some people in the family who dont eat red meat and a few family and friends who are veggitarians so we wanted to make sure everyone has options they will enjoy. I think we are going to be going with fall flavors. The hall offers many fall flavored dishes (butternut squash soup, salad with pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil dressing, ect) so we thought that would ba great for the time of year the wedding is in (sept 22). We haven't done any tastings yet, but one of the big reasons that made us look at our hall is because we have been to a few events there before and the food is just amazing!

5. Any wedding news updates: all on hold until graduation

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: I dont have a favoriate right now....I try out different frees ones on demand. But I have a stepper that I use all the time and watch regular TV while I am doing it...does that count? haha

7. What is your favorite fruit: watermellon and necterines and mangos! YUM!

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): Really good, I didn't have any alcohol last night at a fancy dinner for my fiances bday. I just had soda water with lemon...that helps for carbonation cravings too. Otherwise, I dont drink anything else that has calories in, well I guess I get coffee drinks every now and then but I get skim milk and sugar free suryp.

9. Weekly wrap up: Good week overal.:happy: I went to a group fitness class, the Y, worked out at home, and yoga! That is a lot of exercise for me in a week with how crazy school is and taking up all my time. I had a great week with my fiance for his 26th b-day. I ate dinner out on Wed at brazillian steak house that is buffett style....but I was so proud that neither of us really over ate. My fiance could pack in a lot of food but he has really been watching his portions and making healthier options! I am so proud. I have been getting nervous/excited abou how much is going on in my life right now...especially graduating from college, getting a big girl job, moving in with the fiance this summer, and starting to really get down and dirty with wedding planning. Ahh stress....welcome to my life! hahha
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    i have missed a few weeks im back!!!! :)

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0.4pounds this week (7 pounds to go!!!!!)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): i had a chicken pot pie i felt so guilty about eating it but the next day i weighed less!!!!!!! must have been just what my body needed :) so i guess thats about weight but i cant think of anything else LOL

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): it snowed the weather is still so crappy in boston its depressing i want summer!

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: just made my menu nothing very healthy on it but i love ittttt . choice of filet mignon or cranberry stuffing stuffed chicken...... appetizers mini sliders, mini mugs of clam chowder, other fun summer stuff!!!! lemonade martinis is my signature drink! so exciteddd :)

5. Any wedding news updates: just finalized my menu !

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: i dont !

7. What is your favorite fruit: granny smith apples!

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): i missed last week! but i never drink caloric drinks unless they are alcoholic lol!

9. Weekly wrap up: i am doing my official weigh in wednesday morning so hopefully ill be have some good news to report!
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: None...only have 1lb to go and I can tell it isn't going to come off fast! :)
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Feeling much better with my anxiety issue.
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Nothing much
    4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: We are doing hor'deuvres (spelling?) and a social hour for one hour, than we are serving dinner. Chicken, beef or vegetarian, with potatoes, some type of vegetable mix, with a roll and a salad with ranch dressing. Of course cake as well!
    5. Any wedding news updates: Trying to get invitations ready but I cannot find any that are made on a budget! So hard! I am not going to spend $700 on invitations...that is crazy!!!!!!
    6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: Billy Blanks Bootcamp!
    7. What is your favorite fruit: Apples
    8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): I rarely ever drink caloric drinks except for coffee!
    9. Weekly wrap up: Have a great week brides!
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I BOOKED MY VENUE AND DJ!!!!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I am having a rough time, My Fiancee and I have been eating out a lot because I have been working until 6 at night and by the time I get home I have no energy to cook. So I need to start preparing stuff ahead of time and have my fiancee cook it.

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: we haven't picked a menu yet, but its pretty traditional

5. Any wedding news updates: I booked my venue and dj, and I am calling the florist this week.

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: 30 Day Shred right now

7. What is your favorite fruit: bananas...

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): I don't even know if i posted last week. but I don't drink calories ever now. Since I gave up Soda for Lent, I drink water and coffee.

9. Weekly wrap up: Its been a really rough week, but I am going to try to get remotivated for next week and prepare dinners and stuff ahead of time so that its all done and my fiancee can just cook it.

Sorry about last week, I have been so busy and trying to stay on the wagon, but now that I am working full time its kind of rough. I am going to try harder this week because i booked my venue so i know that everything is in the process of happening.
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Hey brides!! Lets make this week awesome!

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0.7kg (1.5lb) and 2cm around my belly :happy:

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): This week has been pretty uneventful, but i had the most awesome weekend just chilling out with my fiance and our pups. It was relaxed, we went for lots of awesome walks, cooked up the weeks worth of healthy food, and just had a great weekend!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I was so wrecked from work most of the week that i didn't do enough exercise.

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: Wood oven pizza :happy: we're having a really rather casual wedding!

5. Any wedding news updates: Not really. We've got most of our stuff organised, so getting healthy before the wedding is our main priority at the moment.

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: Don't use them.

7. What is your favorite fruit: Grapes.

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): I only drink water!

9. Weekly wrap up: It's been a pretty good week, but i'm hoping this week is better!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Hey Ladies :)
    Hope you had a great weekend! Ill be back tommorow to enter my full update.
    See you then,
    Rebekah
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: be back wednsday to weigh in,,,,

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): picked out my wedding bouquet....my hubby to me out to breakfast...went shopping at the mall today and i found a sexy teddy nitey for our honeymoon....i felt so sexy even tho ive gained a lb or two bk...but man i felt great....i also bought myself so very high heels for this occasion to set the sexiness (cuz i personally feel very sexy in heels what girl doesnt) .....went into victoria secret where i bought this sexy teddy linergie...they measured me...so now i know im a 34-36 roughly ...for bra size...i felt great walking out of that store today...

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): my dad was to go with me as a father daughter thing to pick out my bouquet but he let me down...by his drinking....was upset

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: no reception=no food...just a cake cutting...sharing cake...

5. Any wedding news updates: picked out my bouquet...got honeymoon stuff...

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: rite now i have pilates would love to try 30 day shred

7. What is your favorite fruit: kiwi blueberries grapefruit cherries...

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): had my first soda in like months...the other day..but diet

9. Weekly wrap up: overall good..my FH has been wonderful lately...i appreciate him so much and all of what he does for me...im so happy and cant wait to marry him....
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1.8 lbs

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened):
    Tried on my wedding dress and learn it has to be taken in! I have cut down soft drink in take to 1 can a day.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):
    Wedding was almost called off because of somethings.

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding:
    Chicken, Pasta salad and not really sure what else.

5. Any wedding news updates: me and fh paid off the rest of the wedding today.

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: don't have one =/

7. What is your favorite fruit:appels

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks):pretty good drink a lot more water with great value grape flavoring. Which was only 10 Cal's.

9. Weekly wrap up: Pretty good. Lost some weight been feeling great and my FH is supporting me on my weight loss goal. Even thought He loves me on how i am now. I really cant wait to marry him.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    A little discouraged this morning when I tried to use my body fat percent calculator. It ranged from 30.9 to 33.9.... most of the numbers fell on the side that I GAINED fat. I'm going to wait a day or two and try again (get in a few more weightlifting routines). I admit, I haven't been eating as well these last two weeks... going over by 100-500 calories, but MFP said I should still be losing a LITTLE weight, so I was kind of bummed.

I did get four workouts in last week, so at least I'm getting back in the swing of things physically. It's a little over two months until the wedding and I'm starting to get stressed out about it and work. Is anyone else feeling this way? How are you able to overcome it all and stop stress eating and get your butt to the gym?

Shannon
  • heels24
    heels24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: TOM, didn’t weight myself

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Got a sneak peek shot from our engagement session. I freakin love it, can’t wait to see the rest!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): my sister upset with me that I had asked my other sister to MOH and hadn’t told her yet. Ugh, I can’t win..

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: We’re doing a buffet, and the dish I’m MOST excited about is shrimp and grits, that was my main requirement. Lol Doing a lot of southern inspired food that will still appeal to people who may not be from the south.

5. Any wedding news updates: As I posted, my sisters agreed to a bridesmaid dress which was a huge feat lol, also got an invitation to my Maryland shower, sent the guest list to my sister for the NC shower and sent invite list to my friend for the bachelorette trip to Vegas! :drinker:

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: I don’t have any… closest thing I have is Darrin’s Dance Grooves, lol

7. What is your favorite fruit: Gala apples

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): Somehow I missed this was the challenge, but I did limit them except for the beers I had on Friday night.

9. Weekly wrap up: Not a stellar week eating wise last week, so I’m feeling heavy right now ugh.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey 'Brides'!! My weekend have been spent out of town, enjoying the spring weather, doing wedding stuff (as our wedding is 2 hours away), etc. My weekends have been tough as far as eating goes, but its so hard to pass up on home cooked food. Between my parents and my grandma (who live 10 blocks apart) we always have big meals... Ahhh! I have been walking back and forth between the two houses trying to be active inbetween whatever activities are planned... All is good though! The weather is nicer, my wedding is less than 5 months away, and my scale is making me proud of my hard work! I'm below my initial goal weight... and have started to slack a bit in the calorie counting department.. but I am getting back on track! I've seen results and want to keep them coming my way!! :-)

@scrappy11: Regarding the ExPeNsIvE invitation... I totally understand how you feel! My girlfriend bought her invitation from Michaels (a craft store) using coupons that she signed up to receive online... and then printed them herself at home. There were directions in the invitation box about how to set your word documents measurements etc so they printed center. They truly do look sharp! And were a huge cost saver!!

@wannabrn10: It will be hard not to get stressed out with as much as you have going on! I totally was in your shoes a few years back (except take out your nursing and put in finance... I had 3 financila tests I had to pass to become a registered rep for selling securities etc.) Anyways... I would say to keep finding 'ME' time... and keep it up w/ your workouts. I let all that stuff get the best of me for a little while, and totally noticed I wasn't having enough me time (including workouts which are huge stress relievers.) Anyways, good luck with everything! How exciting!!!

@Sweet13_princess: My fiance wouldn't let me buy a body fat calculator from the store because the reviews online said there was a ton of fluctuations and inaccuracy. You should look up the reviews on the product you have, perhaps it won't drive you as crazy if other people are in the same boat. If you're consistantly working out, I doubt your body fat is increasing!!! Probably the only accurate ones are the ones that shoot a caliber through you at the gym, the super expensive ones. No idea though, just guessing. Good luck, and don't let it drive you crazayyy!!!
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options
    Hey Brides, just reading the updates and will be posting my own response shortly, thought I would make a few comments first. Overall had a really great week, so hopefully I can spread my good feeling to all of you!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I realized that even though I graduate in June from nursing school, I will still need to be studying hard core for my state boards. The problem is my cousin (also my MOH) and aunt are coming in town for my graudation....that means wedding dress shopping for the first time. I am nervous because I should be studying and not wedding dress shopping. I want to go but I am not realy going to enjoy myself I think. I dont know what to do! :ohwell: And I was a little sad to see not to much action going on our board. I know I am MIA a lot because of school but I do try to look everyday even though I dont post. I want to read more, brides!

@wannabrn10: I find (for working out now and when I used to have to do homework), the only thing that brings my anxiety level down is to just do what I can do and then let myself enjoy the day. Maybe you can book all of your wedding dress shopping for after 1 pm or something, and just get up early that morning and study until noon. that way you'll be able to shop guilt-free? I also agree that I do look at all the posts and was disappointed at the lack of comments and posts this week, and was looking forward to week 14 for another batch of responses. Have a good week!
  • vanrunninggirl
    Options
    Eeks should totally be getting ready for work this morning but instead I can't get off the Brides on a Mission thread, hehe.

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: technically none...weird week - gained 2, lost 2 - will try to be more consistent with LOTS of water in case I'm retaining some.
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Treated myself and got my nails done. Got to speak to my Mom on the phone FINALLY after she and my Dad got back from a 2 week trip to Maui, I missed her TERRIBLY as I normally talk to her almost every night. Told her so and she was quite happy to hear it! She and my Dad checked out our wedding venue in Maui and she confirmed it's beautiful, which is great for me because I still need to OK from my parents on all major decisions ;)

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Just the crappy rain!!! VERY much looking forward to spring. Ran in the rain though, and until I'm in it, I never remember just how nice it really is.

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: Beautiful Four Seasons Set menu: Family style appetizers including chop (everything thrown in) salad, cheese fritters, caesar salad and my personal fav: CRAB CAKES!!! OH YEAH!!! entrees are beef, chicken and mahi mahi. family style sides including my fav: blue cheese creamed spinach, truffle mac & cheese, seasonal roasted veggies. CAKE :) it's 2 or three tiers and FH and i are still fighting about cake and filling flavors - too many options!

5. Any wedding news updates: Officiant booked, ceremony harpist booked, pinned down my sister and Mom to come down for a long weekend in May for wedding dress shopping, found the perfect white dress shirt for my FH to wear on sale, but he wants to wait until closer to the day.

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: not my favorite but very much the most effective: P90x yoga - killer!

7. What is your favorite fruit: Probably mango or passionfruit, but I rarely go a day without a banana

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): OK, I drink a lot of tea with splenda and non-fat milk. Other than that it's only water. Haven't been drinking alcohol in so long it's turned me into the ultimate light-weight, I'm concerned I'll be drunk on my wedding day after one or two glasses of champagne!

9. Weekly wrap up: Good week, ****ty weather. Worked out about 4/5 times, kept active with long walks with the dog. Really watching my eating but my FH is getting annoyed with me because he doesn't think I'm eating enough. Hard for me to get right at my target calories without going over so I just try to stay on the cautious side :S Starting to get a bit anxious about all the things that I've got planned (and will have to pay for all while saving for this wedding) for this summer.

Have a great week ladies!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

@wannabrn10: It will be hard not to get stressed out with as much as you have going on! I totally was in your shoes a few years back (except take out your nursing and put in finance... I had 3 financila tests I had to pass to become a registered rep for selling securities etc.) Anyways... I would say to keep finding 'ME' time... and keep it up w/ your workouts. I let all that stuff get the best of me for a little while, and totally noticed I wasn't having enough me time (including workouts which are huge stress relievers.) Anyways, good luck with everything! How exciting!!!

@Sweet13_princess: My fiance wouldn't let me buy a body fat calculator from the store because the reviews online said there was a ton of fluctuations and inaccuracy. You should look up the reviews on the product you have, perhaps it won't drive you as crazy if other people are in the same boat. If you're consistantly working out, I doubt your body fat is increasing!!! Probably the only accurate ones are the ones that shoot a caliber through you at the gym, the super expensive ones. No idea though, just guessing. Good luck, and don't let it drive you crazayyy!!!

Thanks! I like the idea of "me" time. Even it if is for an hour a day, doing something non-school, non-wedding related would be a good idea.

I agree with your comments to Sweet13_princess. A PT at the gym told me those machines are such a money sucker! They are so inaccurate and give people false hope or kill their dreams! haha (way to bring down the party!) I would just say to keep up with a weekly weigh in and logging food! You can do it girl!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Hey Brides, just reading the updates and will be posting my own response shortly, thought I would make a few comments first. Overall had a really great week, so hopefully I can spread my good feeling to all of you!

@wannabrn10: I find (for working out now and when I used to have to do homework), the only thing that brings my anxiety level down is to just do what I can do and then let myself enjoy the day. Maybe you can book all of your wedding dress shopping for after 1 pm or something, and just get up early that morning and study until noon. that way you'll be able to shop guilt-free? I also agree that I do look at all the posts and was disappointed at the lack of comments and posts this week, and was looking forward to week 14 for another batch of responses. Have a good week!

I love your idea of doing an afternoon dress shopping! I thought it would be like an all day thing, but I guess it doesn't need to be. I can get up at like 6 or 7am, shower and stuff, study for a few hours, go out and do wedding stuff, and even come home and study for a little bit too. Ahhh you made me see the light at the end of the tunnel! :happy: Thank you so much, you made my week!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    So since our challenge this week is on logging our food at least 5/7 days....

I find that I dont log when I let the day get ahead of me. If I dont log right away before or after breakfast....it doesn't get done for a few hours later. Then when it comes to lunch I am like "ugh, I was just doing all that I dont want to sit there and do it all again!" I think I have really found that as soon as I eat something it needs to be logged stat. That is the best option for me. Plus, I sometimes wind up logging my next meal too, if I know what I will be having. Then it is nice too because I can see how many cals I have left for snacking and what I need in those snacks (protein, carbs, ect).

How does everyone log?
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I lost 2 pounds in March- not great, but still a loss. And considering I was deadly sick for over two weeks, so I didn't work out and sought some comfort from food, I'll be satisfied with those lost 2 pounds :)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): My show got RAVE reviews and one called my performance "impressive" :)

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): We had our final performance of the show- which is always soooo sad. You get close to your cast, you get in the swing of a great show and then it all ends. Oh well, at least my next show starts rehearsing soon so I won't have too much acting withdrawl.

4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: There's a pizza joint here called Zio's which is amazing and my fiance and I have had many a date there over our courtship- so we plan on having a pizza buffet and salad bar! I wanted something simple that I could still get some variety and please pretty much everyone. But I've got some practically no-carb eaters in my family, so I want a nice salad bar so they can fill up :)

5. Any wedding news updates: I need to move from brainstorming into formal planning :)

6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: Belly dancing and AM/PM yoga

7. What is your favorite fruit: raspberries. followed by strawberries and blueberries.

8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): With the celebrating with my cast (post-show bar hopping) I actually did worse with this than I normally do! Dang tasty bloody marys! :(

9. Weekly wrap up: Ready to kick my work outs back up to full power!
  • Becky011
    Options
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: .8 lb! I'll take it :) brings me to 177 just 2lb from my next mini goal and breaks the curse of not being able to lose consectutive weeks lol, ok losing this week would really break the curse
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): 1) getting recognized for being an important part of a new business pitch my company won :) a very high up person personally thanked me. 2) great afterworkout feeling on Saturday and just rrelaxing on the couch after a shower, reading/napping listening to the rain. It was great!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): not really this week but bad day at work today. Hoping the issues get better, its very frustrating.
    4. What type of food will be served at the wedding: ummm...n/a lol
    5. Any wedding news updates: n/a
    6. What is your favorite workout DVD to use at home: I don't own it but I really like JM 30 day shred (I did it on com cast on demand) and salsa dancing on exercise tv
    7. What is your favorite fruit: probably berries: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries etc. "natures candy" hits the spot :)
    8. How did you do with the week 13 challenge (limiting caloric drinks): great!
    9. Weekly wrap up: all in all good week :) feeling like im doing well sticking to it! I do want to improve my Friday and Sundays. Those are two days I often go over and I'd like to fix that to help my weight loss!!

• Becky011
    Options
    So since our challenge this week is on logging our food at least 5/7 days....

I find that I dont log when I let the day get ahead of me. If I dont log right away before or after breakfast....it doesn't get done for a few hours later. Then when it comes to lunch I am like "ugh, I was just doing all that I dont want to sit there and do it all again!" I think I have really found that as soon as I eat something it needs to be logged stat. That is the best option for me. Plus, I sometimes wind up logging my next meal too, if I know what I will be having. Then it is nice too because I can see how many cals I have left for snacking and what I need in those snacks (protein, carbs, ect).

How does everyone log?

Lately I have been logging aHead of time for the next day if I already know what I'm eating for breakfast, bringing for lunch and dinner if I know what we r having. It gives me a good idea of where my day is headed. If I don't do that I still try to log breakfast and my morning coffee before lunch time. If I blindly eat breakfast and lunch it really throws me off so I like to start out right.

Doing it ahead also helps me know if I'm headed toward being over in one of my problem areas: fat, sugar, sodium
  • Amberama
    Amberama Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi!

I know I'm late to the thread but here's my info!

1. Name: Amber
    2. Age: 29
    3. City: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    4. Occupation: Public servant
    5. Wedding date: 31 March 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Shaun
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 5 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 77 kg
    9. Goal weight and date: 68kg by December 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Group fitness
    11. Favorite healthy food: Tomatoes!

Feel free to add me as a friend! I need all the support I can get