have i really lost weight?

Options
so my scale says i havent lost weight but that ive gained......but my jeans size has gone down by two sizes......im confused

Replies

• snowbaby1492
    Options
    You've gained muscle, which weighs more than fat does. You can be toned and skinny, but still weigh a lot more than you think you should. It's a good thing though. Don't worry that your scale says you've gained, if you can fit into a smaller pair of jeans and you feel good. It's normal.
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    lol dont go by the scale! your loosing in inches & gaining muscle! remember muscle weighs more then fat & burns fat. So your getting skinnier even though the scale says different. Im the same way! The scale will say I gained or stay the same but my clothes are loose! :flowerforyou:
  • JeffK627
    JeffK627 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If your size has decreased but your weight has gone up, you've converted fat into lean muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat and also kicks up your metabolism so you'll burn even more fat. Your measurements are more important than the number on the scale, be happy!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Throw the scale in the dumpster...it isn`t all about losing pounds it is about getting healthy and liking yourself.
  • mrsparker77
    Options
    I agree with Carl :)
  • vampressmom
    Options
    thanks everyone! i do feel much better now :)