BBW looking for healthy...I hear its here in MFP

Options
Hello all.
I am a 35yr old women who doesn't want to be skinny but healthy. I have had great results with an outside boot camp but with the economy I am unable to afford it. But for some reason I have been able to afford those horrible, yet tasty meals with lots of fat and Cal's. So I have gained most of the 35lbs I lost back.
I am here asking for your support and guidance. Hope to hear from you all

I am looking for a buddy to keep me on track and focused.
35yrs old
no kids
266 now
5'11
steady relationship
Still looking for healthy.......Let me know if you have found it and how you got there. Would love to hear all the success and failures that have made you stronger today
Kama
102169.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Kama
    Kama Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all.
    I am a 35yr old women who doesn't want to be skinny but healthy. I have had great results with an outside boot camp but with the economy I am unable to afford it. But for some reason I have been able to afford those horrible, yet tasty meals with lots of fat and Cal's. So I have gained most of the 35lbs I lost back.

35yrs old
    no kids
    266 now
    5'11
    steady relationship
    Still looking for healthy.......Let me know if you have found it and how you got there. Would love to hear all the success and failures that have made you stronger today
    Kama
    102169.png
  • seababe
    seababe Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to our Journey of getting healthy I too need to
    lose about 30 Lbs, this site is great I have lost about 6
    pounds so far, I think this site will help you keep on track
    So Good luck!!!

Hob:::laugh: laugh:
  • momto3hmn
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! lots of support for looking in all the right places!! :flowerforyou: You can do it! And post about it along the way as it helps motivate people like me!! :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

35yrs old
    no kids
    266 now
    5'11
    steady relationship
    Kama
    102169.png
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:happy: