REALISATION

Options
THAT THE WEIGHT ISNT GONNA MAGICALLY DISAPPEAR (EVEN THO IT JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED LOL) I WEIGH 196 POUNDS AND I M AIMING TO LOSE 50 OF THOSE JUST NEED TO FIND SOME WILL POWER TO KEEP AWAY FROM FOOD .......I AM A 5FT 2" 48 YR OLD MUM OF 3 NANNY TO 5 AND WAS A SIZE 10 UP TO 10YRS AGO HEAVIEST TO THAT POINT HAD BEEN 9 AND A HALF STONE WHEN I WAS 9 MONTHS PREGNANT ....... I CHANGED JOBS FROM LOOKING AFTER 20 HORSES TO GARDENING FOR A LIVING STILL A PHYSICAL JOB BUT I HAVE 3 TO 4 MONTHS OFF EVERY WINTER DONT FEEL AS FAT AS I LOOK FOR SOME STRANGE REASON IT IS A SHOCK TO SEE PICTURES OF MYSELF AND WONDER HOW THE FAT BIRD WHO LOOKS LIKE ME KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY....... MY MUM IS VERY BIG AND AT 69 IS STRUGGLING TO WALK AND STAND FOR EVEN SHORT PERIODS SO I HAVE DECIDED I NEEDED TO DO SOME DRASTIC ACTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE HOPEFULLY YOURS CHRIS

Replies

• rockabillydarlin
    rockabillydarlin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! We have similar weight loss goals -- I was 184 and would like to be between 135-145 (145 being the high end of the healthy weight range for someone my height). Good luck! :)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    welcome, you've come to the right place for support and information to help you on your journey.

i hope you succeed and get to your goals!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Hi, there! So glad you've joined. You're going to love it here. :)

Might I suggest not typing in all caps? It makes it awfully hard to read. Thanks!

So glad you're making this change and not letting bad habits control you any longer. You sound like a strong person. Which is good because it takes strength to keep yourself motivated and driven. You've got this in the bag. :)
  • chris6662006
    Options
    SORRY!!!!! OOOPS sorry !!!!!
  • chris6662006
    Options
    looks like you are going great guns well done !!! hope this site rubs off on me too (with lots of willpower of course )