Lost 20lbs!

Options
Thanks MFP. For being here for me to log into everyday and see exactly all that bad stuff I was feeding myself. Thank you MFP, for having members on here that ACTUALLY encourage me and help me want to reach my goals even more. Thank you MFP for helping me lose 20lbs! I want anyone who reads this to know that it's NOT easy. I swear losing weight is 90% psychological and 5 diet and 5% exercise. Haha... It's all in your head when you say or feel like you "can't do it" And for those of you who say you "just don't have time" or the money to get a gym membership or but dvds.... I can give you a 10 minute work out that you can do in a space the size of your bathroom, 2-4 times a week that will help you efficiently lose weight.

You made yourself the way you are, and it's not like it happened over night. So don't expect it all to come off over night and magically feel skinny and sexy about yourself. I have learned through my weight loss journey, the fact that it doesn't come off very fast might be a better thing, it's helped me change my lifestyle, and made realize there are no "quick fixes" you have to commit your life to this if you want to change your life period.

I hope my success encourages you, and I still have 20lbs to go, so keep on with the encouragement, cuz we all need it!

My before and after picture is posted on my profile. I hope my story helps you see that you can do it too :)

Replies

• tinavcool
    Options
    Hello! Congrats! What is the ten minute work out that u speak of?????!!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats to you hon!
  • BrookeReneshelle
    Options
    http://www.nowloss.com/at-home-ski-steps-weight-loss-workout-routine.htm

Anything of this guys is great, he is easily understood and very knowledgeable. I really enjoy his work outs and nutritional information. I have been losing weight following some of his tools and ideas along with a mixture of my own. The important thing is to always do something different and always surprise your self by pushing your body as hard as possible during your work outs. You have have HAVE to go beyond what you think you can do, because truth be told you can truly do much more than you think you can and IF you do push yourself, you WILL SEE RESULTS. Of course along with a HEALTHY diet, full of good carbs and calories. (exuding the no carbs dieters :)

HOPE this helps you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!