Cycle Challenge-300 Miles In 30 days

Options
O.K. I usually have a 500 mile challenge but I just got back in the saddle after 5 weeks.I was having problems with my hamstrings.So along with that next week I'm going to be spending most of it on the road .I'm driving a van from massachusetts to Las Vegas.So with all that said I'd like to put out a challenge to anyone who rides to exceed 300 miles..Good luck!!

Replies

• mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Consider that challenge well and truly taken. Where do I get my ticker?:glasses:
  • mentalbeat
    Options
    Consider that challenge well and truly taken. Where do I get my ticker?:glasses:

Found my ticker got it done just not sure how to upload it to profile???
  • collettemrk
    collettemrk Posts: 271
    Options

Found my ticker got it done just not sure how to upload it to profile???

You need to copy & paste the code in Ticker factory to your signature page in MFP..Good Luck!
  • mentalbeat
    Options
    Yay, I got my signature sorted and my ticker is up and will be running tomorrow.
    Cheers Mark
  • collettemrk
    Options
    Well since I put up this challengeit's done nothing but rain here! I'm leaving for my journey across America saturday.Hopefully I'll be ableto ride my *kitten* off when I get back around the 9th.So it looks like 2 weeks for 300 miles..I CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ok game on
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    I can't add a ticker:mad:

Good found it
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    so when does this start can I start today or as of tomorrow??
  • collettemrk
    Options
    The official start was tuesday the 29th so you've only lost 2 days.I'm going to los almost 2 weeks & still hope to make it.Do whatever you can do...Good Luck & Welcome!!
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    Ok first bit done
  • mentalbeat
    Options
    Well since I put up this challengeit's done nothing but rain here! I'm leaving for my journey across America saturday.Hopefully I'll be ableto ride my *kitten* off when I get back around the 9th.So it looks like 2 weeks for 300 miles..I CAN DO IT!!!!

I have managed a 146 in 4 days:noway: so 2 weeks should be a breeze for ya enjoy your trip.:smile:

Bump
  • bonkybottoms
    Options
    Sounds like fun. Not quite riding weather here yet though, so I'll just cruise around my basement on the trainer unitl spring decides to arrive (and then I'll be tempted by the horse saddle instead of the bike saddle!)
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    well I been a bit slow this week so I will have to up my game
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    Am I the only one doing this now then?
  • Ezwoldo
    Options
    I did it 2 weeks ago but not been online for a bit updated up to now