I am looking for some accountability buddies

Options
I started tracking my calories in March. It seems my entire adult life I have been on and diet and off a diet. I need a change. I need a support system. I am in hampton roads area, VA and looking for people to share this experience with. I need that. I feel all alone in this weight loss journey. My husband is deployed so I have been very depressed and using food as comfort. Just by doing this I have gained 10lbs since he left in Feb. I want to feel sexy again. I need some friends on this site to help me stay motivated.

Replies

• becdan
    becdan Posts: 1
    Options
    hi there, i am new to this site (started yesterday) and looking for motivation myself :) I am from New Zealand. would you like to add?? :smile:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started here 2 weeks ago. Feel free to add me if you like! Accountability is always good...and today I'm having a not-so-good day so I could use some help too! :-)
  • kstkayla
    kstkayla Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a vet and would love to join your group if I could. I started with this site the end of Feb because I now had type 2 Diabetes. So I am looking for people to help to hold me accountable. Would you be willing to help me also?
  • kstkayla
    kstkayla Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a vet and would love to join your group if I could. I started with this site the end of Feb because I now had type 2 Diabetes. So I am looking for people to help to hold me accountable. Would you be willing to help me also?
  • jantim1990
    jantim1990 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as friend. I will help you anyway I can!!

I need accountability myself! I have been using MFP for about 2 1/2 weeks. I really like it. It has been a great tool for me!!
    Good Luck!! You can do it!!
  • genielross
    genielross Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi~ Feel free to add me, I feel I have been on a diet since my kids were born, they are 12 & 14. I have decided not to call this a diet but a life style change.
  • nachisdoll
    nachisdoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    were here and willing to help!!! I could use the help too!:smile:
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    you can add me, too, please...i need as many accountability buddies as possible!