Any one eating 1800 cAls a day?

Options
I would love to see some food diaries so I can get some ideas. I also can't figure out how to view diaries so if someone could tell me how to do that :) thanks so much!

Replies

• WeightLossTrek
    Options
    You can take a look at my food diary if that helps. I am over 1800, but it still might be worth a look. You can access it though my user profile
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I eat closer to 1600 a day, but my diary is public so feel free to look.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine... I eat my exercise calories so the number varies, usually between 1700 and 2000 kcal per day.
  • tlwatson
    tlwatson Posts: 9
    Options
    Im at about 1780 or so but i do alot of cardio so my net is always a plus which not to bad.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 minimum (well, except today) because I get -500 calories for breastfeeding. I'll send you a friend request so you can see my food diary.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm about 150 calories under 1800 a day, but my food diary is public if you would like to view. I'm a whole foodie for the most part.

What you should know is that I calculate for my calorie deficit in a different way. I am eating maintenance calories and counting any workout calories as my deficit.

I just want to make that clear because when you are already in a dieting deficit, it's my personal belief that it's important to eat exercise calories. I just wanted to clarify my stance on the matter. :)
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I eat 1400 on my rest days and 1700 on my strength training days. I usually eat pretty clean (but don't look this Thurs-Sun - I was out of town at a conference and did poorly!).

Anyway, to view someone's diary their diary has to be either "public" (mine is) or viewable to their friends in each user's profile setting. Public diaries can be found on people's profile page next to the "add as friend" and "send message" green buttons, there will be a third green button that says "view diary".
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Hey you can friend me and look at mine... I eat between 1800-2200 depending on my exercise...
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 calories per day...feel free to check out my food diary!
  • catofisis
    catofisis Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi, I am also in the UK, mostly shop @ Sainsburys, currently eating at 1650 but started at 1700

My diary is public, I have had my ups and downs...at first I was being good in the week and going over at weekends so I think I was averaging about 1800-1900 cals thanks to the weekends!

I try to stick to the 80/20 rule as regards home prepared/eating out (or...as usually feels the case...healthy/junk) I do drink alcohol.

I started on Jan 23rd and have been losing about 1lb a week most weeks

*Edited to add, I usually eat exercise cals back so talking about net cals
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    Thanks!!!! I will be hopping on my computer to go stalk your diaries shortly!! Thanks so much!
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I'm between 1800-2100 for this cutting phase before bumping back up. You're welcome to look - note - I'm fasting all of today - thus basically nothing!