Hi Everyone! I need a buddy. :)

Options
Just joined this site today.
I'm looking to make some friends to help keep me motivated, as well as share their stories (success and otherwise) with me, so we can help each other!

Replies

• kelly6485
    kelly6485 Posts: 78
    Options
    Awesome! I would be happy to "friend" you, I have been on here a few weeks, I am down 19#, looking to get to 115, and then possibly 105! I love this site and the people here! Friend me if you would like!
  • kelseybee17
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! I honestly don't think I could have lost 14 lbs without it. It's made me so much more aware!
    I would love to be your friend if you want to friend me!
  • bettyford4202
    bettyford4202 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! Like the person above me said this site is pretty awesome. I have met some wonderful people who give me awesome suggestions when/if I need them, and help motivate me to work out. Hope you have just as an awesome experience as me!! :o)
  • daniellefsc
    daniellefsc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! Like the person above me said this site is pretty awesome. I have met some wonderful people who give me awesome suggestions when/if I need them, and help motivate me to work out. Hope you have just as an awesome experience as me!! :o)

Agreed! This site is amazing :)
  • croutson
    croutson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You'll love it! You can friend me if you'd like!:happy:
  • JASecor
    JASecor Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: I just joined on Friday. I know that I could use some encouragement too. I would be happy to be an encourager for you.
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey! Glad you joined the site! It's really great! It's helped me so much! And I hope it helps you also. You are welcome to add me as a friend. I joined this site in October and have lost 16 pounds so far. I think the support is so helpful to have. Good luck!