New comer!

Options
Hi!! my name is Krystal!! I have about 45 lbs to lose to achieve my goal weight!! i need some much needed encouragement to keep on track!!

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    As long as you don't cheat on calories you'll see results! I've only been on here for 6 days and I've already lost 5.6 lbs!!! If seeing that much weight go doesn't motivate you I don't know what will. Good luck with your weight loss goal; I'm rooting for you!
  • Criolla80
    Criolla80 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Krystal,

Welcome!

Stick to the program and you will see results! Trust me.
  • cast59
    cast59 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Krissy you have come to the right site. If you need any help setting up or encouragement along the way or even seeing people working and accomplishing their goals the people are great !!! Good Luck
  • kijodytu
    kijodytu Posts: 1
    Options
    HI Krystal my name is Kim. I started today also. My trainer told me I am a "skinny fat" which means I have a very small frame that is mostly made up of fat. UGHHHH. I need to lose only 15 lbs but need to turn it all into muscle. I know we can do it!!!!!
  • melon_e
    melon_e Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is the perfect place for weight loss support :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck with your weight loss goal.
  • sharyln
    sharyln Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I believe myfitnesspal will help keep me on track. Some of the food I have eated contain more calories than I thought. I have lost 1 pound. :love:
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck !!!

There is a great deal of support and information/advice out there on MFP for the reading.
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Heya Krystal, and WELCOME! You will find a great deal of encouragement, support and information here! Reach out and add friends. You'll be amazed at what returns to you!! Best of luck! Rocki
  • sharyln
    sharyln Posts: 2
    Options
    Great job! My starting weight was 196 and my goal weight is 135. Sound pretty impossible but I weight 168 now. Still long way to go.
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Definitely the right place for encouragement and support. And the place is fun too. :smile:
  • krissy3773
    krissy3773 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!! i can already see this is for sure going to help out a TON!!!!!!!!!!