P90X Turbo Fire Hybrid?

Options
I just finished P90X and will be starting Turbo Fire as soon as it gets here. I've heard several MFP people doing a hybrid of these two programs. I'm very interested in doing this when I'm done with Turbo Fire. What exactly is the hybrid of those programs?

Replies

• mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Did you do a search for P90X turbo fire hybrid on the Team Beachbody message boards? I know that a couple of folks have posted the schedules they came up with there.

For the most part, I would think that the plan would be to keep the P90X weight training days, then sub in TurboFire on the cardio days. You could probably alternate the ab routines, using P90X Ab Ripper one time and the TurboFire ab routines the next.

I am currently working a hybrid of ChaLEAN Extreme and Insanity and that is how I've structured it - the 3 CLX weight days subbing Insanity for cardio. It's fun to mix it up and you can still get great results!

Good luck!

Michelle
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    my bb coach made up a hybrid for me if u wanna chack it out send me your email and i wil email it to u!!! its a great program its 10 weeks long with 2 recovery weeks be prepaqred to see results:)