DAY 2 of MFP & Loving it already!

Options
minus40
minus40 Posts: 112 Member
Hi everyone, I'm 32 year old, Kathy from Alberta, Canada. I have only lost 6 lbs since January and decided I NEED HELP!... So, I came across the MFP iphone app when I was searching for a little motivation 2 days ago. I have 40 lbs to go and I know I can do it. I'm hoping to connect with other positive people who are also on this journey who can offer advice about losing weight in healthy ways - no fad diets or starvation diets for me... I want to keep this weight off for GOOD! :bigsmile:

Replies

• ericchastain
    ericchastain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've only been on the site a couple of days myself but i've already learned a lot and have seen what a supportive group this is. I would be happy to try to help you stay motivated when possible... so feel free to friend me if you want :)
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome guys! Yes a lot of support here! Good luck! You're on your way to a healthier YOU!!!
  • kmitzell
    kmitzell Posts: 9
    Options
    I feel your pain - I joined three days ago because I was only down 7 since January, so I turned to MFP and the results are already amazing (and I FEEL amazing!). Hooray for us go-getters! And kudos for no fad-diets - me either, diets don't work! I still eat what I love, but the diary helps me track it so I don't eat too much of it. I'm loving it! Congrats on joining! :D
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP If you need support you can add me : )

2639362.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Angeladobush
    Angeladobush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site....I have been here for a week or so and have learned a lot....and lost 3 lbs you will find so much support here, so jump right in.....add me as a friend, the more the merrier!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy, and WELCOME!! You will find much support and information here. Congratulations on taking this step. I think I can safely say you won't regret it!! Feel free to add me to your Friends if you would like.

Cheers!