Pets?

Options

Replies

• erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    DSC00482.jpg

this is one of my babies.
    This is Jasmine my American Pit age 12. I also have a red nose/American Pit named Rocket Launcer who is 2. And 2 cats and a rabbit.
  • Goose28in
    Goose28in Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have an 8 year old yellow Lab named Stosh, Samson a 10 year old cat, Mr. Whiskers Tiger Socks, who is 3 and Tabitha 6 months.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My boy friend has had Charlie, Lab/Shar Pei mix, for about 10 years, see my ticker for a pic, and it took him a little while to get use to me. But now after date my BF for over 6 years Charlie has become my baby.He is a very big boy about 100#. He is very protective of his house when strangers come over, and he has a slight attitude problem at times but we love him.

I REALLY want to get a mastiff or mastiff mix b/c I they are such great dogs, and I love big dogs. They're called gental giants for a reason :love:
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have a black and white 8 year old cat called Scratch and recently lost a white and black cat called Daisy. I am currently looking to adopt another cat from the CPL very soon to keep Scratch company!
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I have seven cats (yes, seven - and my house is incredibly clean, FTR, I'm a clean freak), crazy cat ladies represent! They're Meeko (will be 16 in June), Phineas (almost 10.5), Saskia (8 this month), Henry (7.5 next month), Zinnia (just turned 5 in March), Oliver (will be a year old in May) and Ichabod (6 months). I'll have to upload pictures and then come back and post them! I have two budgerigars, too, named Clementine and Ophelia. :smile:

:heart: -- Juliet
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    OK here's a pic of the late Daisy :)

Daisy.jpg

and this is my other cat. Scratch, taken just now while he was sitting on the arm of the sofa. :)

Scratch.jpg
  • zatsdeb
    zatsdeb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have lots of pets, 2 beagles, Chester and Festus...(my daughter has the other beagle.. miss kitty) 4 cats, 3 miniature donkeys, 1 paint mare, 1 european fallow deer, 5 goats, 5 baby goats, 30 chickens, 4 ducks, 3 turkeys, 75 baby chicks, 14 guineas....

babydonkeysept4th2010131.jpg

dixiesbabies002.jpg

lizaandlily156.jpg

babychicksmarch212011153-1.jpg

asleepcar3cute.jpg
  • lindaejohnson
    Options
    I have three fur babies. A calio cat named Molly, a black cat her name is Shadow and a ragdoll cat his name is Bozko. (pictured)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have one dog her name is Bailey. She is about 17 weeks old and a Boston Terrier. She definitely is a character..Here are a few of her. I am absolutely smitten with my Bailey. :o)

184662_170579389660170_100001243309484_408851_2578744_n.jpg

190498_170579279660181_100001243309484_408849_5878761_n.jpg

Oh she is adorable, love the white face!!!!
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I have a Siberian Kitty named Fiona (or Brritches) She has fluffy britches. She is in my ticker biting her sister, Lillian, pn the tail. Lillian passed away in October 2010. She was a great dane, and the most wonderful dog in the world. Fiona is really funny and smart. She is a theif too.
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I have a Siberian Kitty named Fiona (or Brritches) She has fluffy britches. She is in my ticker biting her sister, Lillian, pn the tail. Lillian passed away in October 2010. She was a great dane, and the most wonderful dog in the world. Fiona is really funny and smart. She is a theif too.
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    We have two cats - Toula and Stormhammer, Minion or Thor, and a ferret named Shadow. They are all awesome.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    an adopted ex racing greyhound. - dash
    3 ex-stray cats - midnight, weasley, kitty
    the wife..hehe
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    This is my little lady, Ms. Chyna Doll. She was a snow bunny on this day. Chyna is a 3 years old, 3.5lbs Maltese.

14v1w5u.jpg
  • doorbouchard
    Options
    i have 3 cats 1 kitten and 2 dogs..... a boston terrier and a lab chow mix..... quite the handful lol
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    This is Norman Bates, he is a boxer shar pei mix and will be 3 this July. He is a special needs boy, he's got addisons disease. He is a major snuggler and always wants the comfiest spot on the bed or couch. I <3 him :)

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00388.jpg
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    IMG_0775.jpg

ok still cannot seem to get it smaller :\ selected smallest size and clicked replace original and still coming out this way :\

here she is in all her glory! ha

bahahaha!!! I love this <3
  • mccaugkm
    mccaugkm Posts: 29
    Options
    Sassy is my little Papillon in my ticker. She passed on January 12 of this year at 16 1/2 years old. She would have been 17 on April 23.

Here's another picture of her:

(Ok, I can't get the image to post... here's the url:)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x45/mccaugkm/Sassy/DSC01739.jpg
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Let's see, we currently have two dogs. Mikey is a two year old springer spaniel/ bull something mix and Hershey is an eight-month-old black lab/ collie mix. We have one cat, Rudy, who showed up on our doorstep in January and lost half his tial and ears to frostbite soon after. We have three chickens that have become pets, and we just perchased twelve chicks and two turkeys, hopefully who will not all become pets as well.

Oh, the turkeys' names are the Dinner brothers - Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I have 6 Cats and 2 dogs. I have Crash who is a 5 year old Puggle, TBone who is a 9 year old lab/hound mix, Muffin- 7 years old (cat), Pumpkin- 7 years old (cat), White Sox- 9 years old (Cat), Daphne- 7 years old (Cat), Stripes- 4 years old (Cat), and Bernie- 6 years old (Cat).