Sahm to 2 cuties with 100 lbs to lose

Options
hello everyone. I am 26 years old with 2 amazing kids. I feel like I have tried it all and failed. A friend of mine used this site and has lost weight so I'm giving it a try.

Nicole

Replies

• Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    Welcome!!

Wishing all the best this site is pretty good, feel free to add me if you want.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is really an awesome site! feel free to add me as a freind if you would like :)
  • dragonflies6
    dragonflies6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have also tried and tried and failed everytime, so I'm now trying this. I'm hoping it helps, and so far it has, it really shows me just how many calories I take in without even realizing it. my page says I've lost 8lbs (i"ve actually lost 18) and I think all the support on here helps. I need to lose 150lbs and I know I have a very long road ahead of me. I hope it continuses to work and hope it will work for you as well.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to the site! It's a great place to start. Like most people on this site, I've done the whole diet thing before and of course it failed. This is a lifestyle change for me, but this site holds me accountable and I'm able to see exactly what I'm doing, so I can correct it. The people on this site are amazing! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey! I'm a SAHM of 3 handsome little guys.