For the first time in my life

Options
I was able to run/jog for 10 minutes nonstop last night. I am so proud of myself. Today, I lost 13 pounds total. This time, it was not that hard. I love this place.... thanks for the support.

Replies

• GaoLee
    GaoLee Posts: 65
    Options
    I was able to run/jog for 10 minutes nonstop last night. I am so proud of myself. Today, I lost 13 pounds total. This time, it was not that hard. I love this place.... thanks for the support.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You're hooked now. :laugh: And WTG on the 13 lb loss!

Jess
  • disobedientmeek
    Options
    congratulations!!
    so it does work!
    Ill keep that in mind [i really really hope im losing too] because this is hard work!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!

00020093.gif
  • GaoLee
    GaoLee Posts: 65
    Options
    When I first started, early October, I didn't know where to begin. Then I found this place and picked up alot of tips along the way. Now, I get at least 1 hour of excercise in everyday. I am commited so even if I get home at 11pm I still get my 1 hour in no excuses. I eat what I want, just making better choices all the time and honestly I don't feel hungry at all... just those lerking cravings but I reach for water or a peice of fruit first and usually the hunger goes away.

Thanks to everyone.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That's awesome! You are doing great!! :flowerforyou:
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    Congrats! You did it!
    :flowerforyou:
    greenie
  • disobedientmeek
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! seriously :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: