Hello Everybody! :)

Options
I am very new to MFP and I am looking forward to making great friends and breaking through to a new "person" that lives within me. I've been not really "struggling" with my weight because I've been kind of in denial about the whole situation. In college I was a whopping 125-130 pounds. Over the course of three years, I gained fifty pounds. Now, a total of five years later I am currently teetering the 200 pound mark. Between stress of normal day to day things and planning a wedding, I just really didn't care to watch what I was putting in my mouth. I remember being in a size 6 jean and now I am in a 12. I am a very "thick" kinda girl. Everything is muscle. I'll never be "dainty" or "fragile-looking", but I do miss being able to FEEL good in a swimsuit and being comfortable in just a t-shirt and jeans and not having to cover myself up with every sweatshirt within reach. I am so glad that spring is here and I can finally get out and DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

I need friends and all the support I can get on here! If I end up not posting something for a few days, GET ON MY CASE! I need kicked in the butt! I'm stubborn and I just need that extra push to DO IT!

Thanks for reading this. I can't wait until I can write a post and put it in the "Success Stories"!!! :)

And thank you Sara for showing me this site and giving me my first kick in the butt! Love you! :)

Replies

• awilson444
    awilson444 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! It sounds like you're off to a great start.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp!! It can be hard staying motivated but there is lots of support here