disgusted

Options
I feel so disgusted with myself today. I look in the mirror and hate what I see. I feel...repulsed with myself. I hate this feeling. Gawsh I just feel sooo insecure today. I been trying to lose these last few pounds for a whole year now. I feel like its just never going to happen....

Replies

• Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    so sorry to see you so down on yourself...I know we all have those days though...but you have made great strides...the lasy few pounds always suck!...keep you chin up you are beautiful! and tomorrow is a new day!...:)
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I feel so disgusted with myself today. I look in the mirror and hate what I see. I feel...repulsed with myself. I hate this feeling. Gawsh I just feel sooo insecure today. I been trying to lose these last few pounds for a whole year now. I feel like its just never going to happen....
    honey you are amazing pretty i could list 20 great reasons you are no problem believe me believe in your self if you dont think i can i will prove it
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Aww. Sorry you feel like this. I hate it when I have those days. One thing I find is helpful when my weight is stuck is to make a list of my non scale victories (NSV). It makes me feel better. If you have been trying to lose the last bit of weight for over a year you may want to talk to a dr, dietician, or see a trainer to get things going. I hope you get where you want though.

Jennifer
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    If you want it to happen it will--but not without a lot of hard work. It has taken me a long time to learn that not all calories are created equal and exercise is important. Good luck on your journey.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    omg you're beautiful chicka! I dream to look half as good as you honey! Don't be so hard on yourself...you're beautiful. Exquisite features and so exotic! keep your chin up!
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    RiiNaCHiiCK09 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Aww. Sorry you feel like this. I hate it when I have those days. One thing I find is helpful when my weight is stuck is to make a list of my non scale victories (NSV). It makes me feel better. If you have been trying to lose the last bit of weight for over a year you may want to talk to a dr, dietician, or see a trainer to get things going. I hope you get where you want though.

Jennifer

Thats a very good idea. I think ill try making a list of NSV's as well =)
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    Options
    @ Nuimproved

very true. I know I have to push it but when I don't see any changes, I feel so sad and unmotivated. these last few pounds have been sooo hard to shed =/
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    Options
    honey you are amazing pretty i could list 20 great reasons you are no problem believe me believe in your self if you dont think i can i will prove it

thanks! p.s. i love ur "beautiful" post. very inspiring:flowerforyou:
  • RiiNaCHiiCK09
    Options
    omg you're beautiful chicka! I dream to look half as good as you honey! Don't be so hard on yourself...you're beautiful. Exquisite features and so exotic! keep your chin up!

aw ur so kind! thank u for those words :heart: ur so beautiful as well and i kno we can do this together :flowerforyou: