after baby belly

Options
Hi Everyone,
My son is 10 months old now, and I still have my baby pooch. I'm the same weight as pre-pregnancy, but the belly wont go away. Does anyone have any "get rid of baby belly" exercises? Is anyone else a Mommy trying to lose weight? How have you been doing? I would really appreciate your response. Thanks all.

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a ton of cardio and my tummy has gone down and tightened up sooooo much! I just started doing Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack and it's a great workout dvd! It already seems to be helping the tummy even more! Good luck! I know it's a huge pain! OH and I drink a ton of water too!
  • katiejaneh
    Options
    Awesome, thanks.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You have to keep working at it. It has taken me 4 1/2 yrs to finally get mine to my goal after having my last child. It takes a lot of time, cardio and a good, clean diet. Just hang in there and you'll get there. For me it was the last thing to achieve.
  • yanksgurl613
    Options
    My baby is 15 months and I am going through the same thing right now. I lost all the baby weight but it seemed that baby pouch would go no where. I have started the slimfast diet but I'm not following it 100 percent I am mostly just counting my calories and being sure not to go above my calorie limit along with some of the slimfast foods since they are filling and I dont always have time to eat a whole meal- at work etc. I used to be crazy about junk food...cutting it out was so hard but now it is becoming really easy for me to stick with eating healthier. I have also been exercising because I know I cant only diet that wouldnt work you need to also burn the calories you ate that day. I run and I do cardio-zumba etc then I do some strength exercises like sit ups and crunches etc I am seeing the lbs go down really quick. The only thing is I think it takes a while for the pouch to tighten up and flatten. I am in the same place you are. I just ordered turbofire and I am hoping that will really help me tone. I hope someone has been where I have and actually gotten where they wanted to be because I won't stop until I reach my goal.