Im new. GET EXCITED!

Options
Yes, just like everyone else in this section of this forum, i am here to say that i am new.

If anyone is in need of a friend ( as you all know you do, yes im talking to you crazy cat lady watching HBO), then you should be mine. I could really use the support. And who knows i might just bake a batch of cookies.

Wait, maybe that wasnt appropriate to mention on this site.
What i meant to say was " I will make a batch of uh.... crystal light.... and umm..... jello"
:)

GO TEAM

Replies

• irreligiouspiety07
    Options
    Yes, just like everyone else in this section of this forum, i am here to say that i am new.

If anyone is in need of a friend ( as you all know you do, yes im talking to you crazy cat lady watching HBO), then you should be mine. I could really use the support. And who knows i might just bake a batch of cookies.

What i meant to say was " I will make a batch of uh.... crystal light.... and umm..... jello"

GO TEAM
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options

GO TEAM

GO TEAM! Go CATS!!! Did you say COOKIES?? You totally got my attention. You're already my friend....Welcome! And heres to cook.....Erm I mean CRYSTAL LITE!!!!

Jello!!!
  • Elizabetnelson
    Options
    Cookies?! I heard that! I can't even think about food right now! I made a kick *kitten* dinner and it was wicked filling! I would love a friend! Especially when I want cookies! :D
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ~~~~~~~~~sneaks in...............takes cookies~~~~~~~~~~ bwahahaha
    0002012B.gif
  • michelleac
    Options
    I am glad to hear you want to establish healthy habits at your age. I am 31 and wish I would've thought about things like that, because when life takes you where you don't expect and life starts moving real fast, if you don't have good habits, it is real easy to get into the bad ones and it gets more difficult with age to change. so you go! and you can get control now. I am thinking ahead to 40 right now and I plan to be one hot momma when i hit that age. which i am not too bad right now, i just need a little tweaking in some areas i have allowed to go to blah.

and yes it is ok to go bake those cookies. just dont eat the whole pan. everything in moderation. and i have found that keeping track on this site is so cool for motivation, becasue at the end of the day when you see you have gone over a bit, i know i feel determination not to go to bed over that limit and i get out there and take a quick 15 minute run.

although i know you dont want to have that grandma pass you on that track, just think about being that grandma someday, as you will be, if you keep up your thinking.

michelleac
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

GO TEAM