P90X GRAD....with B&A photos and bonus pictures too!

Options
mamagooskie
mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
okay so here it is after 90 long days I get to show you my before and after photos. I first off wanted to say I had already lost 113lbs before I even started the program, and I did not do the diet portion, only the exercize. I did however try to follow the fat/carb/protein ratio that the program suggests.

I lost a total of 16lbs and 10.5 inches during the last 3 months with this program (14lbs of that came off in march, I lost nothing in january, and 2lbs in february) Here are my BEFORE AND AFTERS.

038-1.jpg007-7.jpg
Front view

035.jpg003-11.jpg
Back view

040.jpg005-9.jpg
Side view

HERE ARE SOME BONUS PHOTOS OF ME OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS:

apr2010.jpg
I just figured since it's April now I'd share with ya'll what I looked like last April.

aug2010.jpgaug2010-1.jpg
Here are a few photos of me from aug 10th 2010 wearing the exact same sports top and shorts as above only because I was larger I didn't fold down the waist band (I needed the extra coverage!!)

FINALLY MY FAVORITE COMPARISON PHOTOS OF ALL:

053.jpg
october 5th 2010 trying on my bikini top and trying to check out my back view

054.jpg055.jpg
these are from march 18th 2011 (just a few weeks ago before I finished P90X) in the same bikini top once again checking out my back view. YES I am challenged when it comes to putting the top on straight.....that darn string is almost completely on my side! ANYWAY I think it shows off the muscles I've built doing the program quite nicely.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Replies

• lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    038.jpg

007.jpg

035.jpg

003.jpg

040.jpg005.jpg
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Hmmm....they aren't working. Did you delete the Photobucket pics? I want to see them!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    I just put them on photo bucket and I know they are there.... but when I go to img it shows deleted?
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Yeah, I made the IMG lowercase, but it still won't show up. So strange! What's your link to your photobucket page? I can try it, if you'd like.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump I want to see!
  • Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If you copy and paste everything from the link except the [IMG]at the beginning and end it works. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an INCREDIBLE transformation!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!! I don't think I could possibly use enough exclamation points to express to you how excited I am for you!!!! :happy: :laugh: I hope you know what an amazing woman you are and how inspiring you are. So glad to be friends and be able to reap the benefit of your strength, support, and perseverance. XOXO[/img]
  • avondaleklr
    avondaleklr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! There aren't enough words to describe how well you have done. Keep up the great work. You are so inspiring!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    okay folks this is the best I could do....that first picture would not shrink no matter what I did!!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome!!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are another inspiration for me!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! So inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look good! You rock Girllllll.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Lady You are so awesome WOW you look so buff now. ITS AMAZING!!!You should be so proud of yourself, I am VERY IMPRESSED BY You. Seeing the changes in you in the past year made me know its possible and to do something about it.
    IM IN AWE OF The Transformation.
    Thanx for being an inspiration to me.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! You look fantastic!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you look fabulous!

2639362.png
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    UNREAL!!!! You look absolutely amazing!! And you are a HUGE inspiration to me! I feel like there's hope that at the end of this journey I won't be a flabby mess. And that is because of you, my friend!! :)
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Whoa! very inspirational thank you for posting and keep up the great work.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    impressive!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!