im new and need motivation!!!!!!!

Options
:smile:
Hi im new! i have twin boys 28 months old and really need to get rid of the jelly belly!! i just havent had the motivation, so im hoping that this works for me!!!
btw congratulations to everyone for taking the step to losing weight and getting fit!

:happy:

Replies

• Commonwealth
    Options
    Just getting started is the hardest part, just tell yourself you are going to do 'something' physical each day, even if it is walking five minutes fit something in! Good luck.
  • JenniferWalden
    JenniferWalden Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have found that this site has made me more motivated than I thought it would...I guess it's that accountability of counting my calories, so it makes me think twice which was something I didn't do so much before! I love it!!! Everyone on here is wonderful! And it's great to see your progress on the little ticker! :happy:
  • sj1abbeys
    Options
    thanx guys! ive only been on this site about half an hour and feel really motivated!!:happy:
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I joined this site last week and made lots of friends that help me keep my motivation going! So good luck and best to log in daily :)
    If u want to add me as your friend go ahead.
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have found that this site has made me more motivated than I thought it would...I guess it's that accountability of counting my calories, so it makes me think twice which was something I didn't do so much before! I love it!!! Everyone on here is wonderful! And it's great to see your progress on the little ticker! :happy:

me too i mostly really love it. its helped me stay focused instead of saying i'm gonna do it and doing it a couple days then 'forgetting' to log or write down stuff. this is just... a great place.