Hey from Alabama!

Options
Hey, you guys! I'm new to this site. My co-workers and I are doing a little "Biggest Loser" challenge at work for 6 weeks. My sister joined this site a while back, and I figured this would be a good way for me to keep track of everything! Just a little back ground info... I'm 24.. a single mother. i have a 5 year old son who is absolutely amazing! I've been over weight for my entire life... and its time for a change! Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you have picked a wonderful site, it has helped me drop over 78 lbs! Everyone is so positive and helpful here. I too am from Alabama (Huntsville), good luck with the challenge!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. If you need support feel free to friend me and good luck on your journey!!
  • Evjones28
    Evjones28 Posts: 70
    Options
    Good luck, I just joined, too. From Montgomery ... lovin the site ... :happy:
  • gunny34
    gunny34 Posts: 68
    Options
    This is a great site to start out on. WELCOME! You can friend me if you'd like. SO... when you win the biggest loser challenge @ work, what do ya get? (just curious) :O)
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You chose a great site for support and motivation. The people here are fantastic!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    welcome im in bham. youll love it here
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I just finished up a 12-week Biggest Loser program here where I work and l lost 22 pounds! I am currently at a 25 pounds loss and so proud of myself.

Welcome to MFP! It really works and is a great motivator...mucho accountability with the phone app too!
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it's great here, from Birmingham Alabama!!!
  • karanann8605
    karanann8605 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! You are all so wonderfully supportive =)

@Gunny34... We're doing the challenge for 6 weeks... $1 a week. So in the end.. the biggest loser gets all of the money. It isn't much.. our agency isn't very big. But its a little something to help encourage everyone!!