Hello! Happy Sunday!

Options
Hi! I am new to myfitnesspal and looking for diet/fitness buddies. I have been on this weight loss journey for quite some time. I have lost about 35 pounds so far, but still have some to lose. Since I am 42, losing is tougher than ever, so I need all the help and motivation I can get! I am starting my ticker from scratch since I am new to this site :-).

Replies

• nrgizrbny
    Options
    Hi! I am new to myfitnesspal and looking for diet/fitness buddies. I have been on this weight loss journey for quite some time. I have lost about 35 pounds so far, but still have some to lose. Since I am 42, losing is tougher than ever, so I need all the help and motivation I can get! I am starting my ticker from scratch since I am new to this site :-).
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I am starting week three. Where there is a will there is a way!
  • michelleac
    Options
    Sounds like you have already created a super healthy lifestyle foundation to start from. I am 31 and lathough about a decade before you, know what you mean about it being a bit more difficult to lose. I just can't do it like I used to and I definately do not want to reach 40 and begin trying, becasue I can't imagine how much more difficult it might be, if it is already this difficult for me now. I struggled prebaby a bit, but I never tried though either. Now that I have this extra baby buldge, I have been mortified at times. So I am slowly getting control of my habits and I plan to reach 40 as a slim and trim hot momma.

It is fantastic you are working so hard and if you want any support, because I have found not only tracking my daily goals as helpful, but this extra personal support is just what I need to get me really going. Feel free to contact me at any time you need someone to help keep you in right direction. I know I don't have the support with my family here, I am the instigator here in being healthy, so I need some support too.

michelleac

101916.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: