Confesssion

Options
They say confession is good for the soul so I think I better fess up.

I completely lost the plot yesterday.

I've swapped beer for wine and thought I'd have a glass or two, this was at about 6pm by 10pm two glasses had turned into 1 1/2 bottles:sad: . This was swiftly followed by a whole pack of custard cream biscuits taking me over my daily allowance by a massive 2500 calories. I've tried repenting at the gym this morning, working out for an extra 30 minutes. Its at times like this that I have quit in the past. Not this time!!:happy:

Thanks for listening :happy:

I feel better for sharing

Replies

• pmason79
    pmason79 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    They say confession is good for the soul so I think I better fess up.

I completely lost the plot yesterday.

I've swapped beer for wine and thought I'd have a glass or two, this was at about 6pm by 10pm two glasses had turned into 1 1/2 bottles:sad: . This was swiftly followed by a whole pack of custard cream biscuits taking me over my daily allowance by a massive 2500 calories. I've tried repenting at the gym this morning, working out for an extra 30 minutes. Its at times like this that I have quit in the past. Not this time!!:happy:

Thanks for listening :happy:

I feel better for sharing
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Everyone slips from time to time!! Way to own it at the gym! Just keep your chin up, you're doing GREAT! :happy:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I did the same yesterday...drank wayyyy too much wine. But ANYWAY, I could only run on the treadmill for 40 mins today when I usually do 60 mins at 6mph with no problem, but not today. Oh well, I'm back on track today and everything will be okay.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Thursday was my day. I waited way to late to have dinner and we got pizza from the local pizza shop. Next thing I knew I was 800 calories over my limit. Extra exercise time past two days and I feel alittle better about it.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yesterday must have been a good day for wine...I meant to only have a glass, maybe two. I finished the WHOLE bottle, too! And then...I ate almost 3 pieces of pizza!!! But, I don't feel bad, because I rarely drink or eat pizza, so I'll just hop on the treadmill today and work some of it off! :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Thursday was my day. I waited way to late to have dinner and we got pizza from the local pizza shop. Next thing I knew I was 800 calories over my limit. Extra exercise time past two days and I feel alittle better about it.

I hate how high in calories pizza is its ridiculous I got one of those digornio for one pizza's original crust for work and I didnt check the calories until it was too late that little pizza was over 700 calories thats insane so I thought a thin crust would be better so when i went to the grocery store the next time i looked at the thin crust this time before i bought it or brought it for lunch lets just say i didnt get it it was still high in calories-
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tomorrows a new day:flowerforyou:
  • majic
    majic Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It happens to all of us from time to time. No worries!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day with this and I, too, blew it.

I drank a half a bottle of vodka, half a 2 litre of pop, 3 slices of pizza, a sandwich from dominos and cheesy bread.

I know, right?

But today, I guess maybe I should, but I just don't feel that bad about it. I mean, I'm still driven to keep going today and I'm just trying to decide whether or not to work out because i"m very sore from my workout yesterday.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Hard to make good food choices after 1 1/2 bottles of wine! :drinker:

We all do it, but the key is to stay concious of what you are doing. Sounds like you logged what you ate and I think that was a really good choice. So was repenting at the gym!

I was repenting for a run in with Pad Thai yesterday... yummm.

I think a good way of avoiding 2500 calories indiscretions is to allow yourself the 500 calorie indiscretion from time to time. If nothing is off limits, then you will be less likely to go overboard with a favorite in a moment of wine induced weakness. Hehe.

Good job owning up to your choices and get right back on track! :flowerforyou: