Shoes?

allison7922
allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all,

I wanted to know what your opinions on workout shoes are. I need something with good arch support. I do Zumba and need more supportive shoes:tongue: Anyone out there have advice? THANKS!!

Replies

• beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,728 Member
    bump
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    I got the KSwiss Tubes and I LOVE them!!!!
  • lkarnold
    lkarnold Posts: 6
    I swear by Ryka shoes. They only make women's shoes and are specially designed to be supportive for women because of some angle technology in our thighs, that is different from mens. I have flat feel, I pronate and I have pretty bad plantar facitius so I have always wore insoles. I bought the cross-trainers (because I like to do aerobics and run) and I havent had a single bit of pain in my feet in two years. They really are amazing. I love them! www.ryka.com
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    For Zumba I wear Asics Gel Frantic 5 and love them!!!
  • LBATL
    LBATL Posts: 76 Member
    For Zumba I have some dance studio sneakers by Ryka. http://www.zappos.com/ryka-studio-d-granite-gunmetal-white

They are great for Zumba because they allow you to move with unrestricted flow. I have found with traditional sneakers there is too much grip and actually a girl hurt her knee in class because her shoe gripped but her leg kept going. These shoes allow you to move freely.
This discussion has been closed.