looking for friends!

Options
I would really like to find some like minded people on here for some inspiration. I am currently NOT on a low calorie diet (per my trianer) and am working to build lean muscle mass and lose body fat. I work out 5-6 days a week lifting, running and interval training. While fat loss is a goal for me I am trying to concentrate on better fitness right now. I am not interested in friends who are going to tell me they disagree with my trainers eating plan. He has me eating 2500-2800 calories a day and I have already had many people on here inform me that he is wrong! So if you like to train hard and would like to support each other I would love to be friends. Send me a request!

Replies

• Dancinhiphop4life
    Options
    i understand you eating that much when you are burning alot off in the gym because you are probably still only getting 1500-1800 net calories which will still make you lose weight
  • avazquez_1971
    Options
    Liveinbliss, I think that you are doing what is right for you. Everyone has different goals and different trainers or advisors telling them what is needed. I admire you for being so goal oriented and strong! Way to go. Although I am not training as hard as you do because of a physical disability, I would love to become friends and encourage each other on our individual goals. If this sounds good to you, please feel free to send me a friend request.