Just started today :)

Options
Hello all -
I have tried everything and i always lose hope. This time I have to do it right. I am 32 years old and i am 35 pounds heavier than when i met my husband. Any support is always welcome!
Christine

Replies

• mommy3x
    mommy3x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It always starts with that first step! :happy:
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Well we are friends now I will do everything I can to help you stay motivated I am in the same boat I am or was when I started 50lbs over from when I met my husband!! I was so shocked I am now 10lbs away from being where I was when I met him but I am going to go much farther than that :)
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! This site is a wonderful tool to help you succeed, and you'll get tons of support. :) Feel free to add me if you like! Good luck!
  • Prink011
    Prink011 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Christine! I'm in pretty much the same boat you are. I'm 32, mom to 2 boys, and need to lose almost 30 lbs. Today is my first day too!! I really like having the app on my new phone, that is so convenient!!! Good luck. :happy: :happy:
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • TankiBabi
    TankiBabi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congratz on taking the first step here. Losing weight is always a struggle no matter who you are. Stay positive and you will succeed. If you struggle then this is the best place to be. Friends will keep you motivated and the tools here make it easy to keep track without wasting to much time. When I started my weight loss I was 50 pounds heavier then when I met my husband ( and I met him when I was over weight :( ) I have lost a total of 37 pounds now. Even though I have a lot more to go every number that goes down is worth celebrating :) . Feel free to add me to your friends list :)
  • BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This is a great place. I have learned so much about health, nutrition, and life from my MFP friends. Add me as a friend. The support on this site is what really keeps me going. :)
  • jkees4854
    jkees4854 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just started to day too! Well, I signed up in January, but fizzled. Now I'm ready to committ! I'm 27 and looking to start a family, and people I meet think I already have kids because of my shape! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can motivate each other. I've been logged on here for about 30 minutes and I've already received support from other users, so I think this is GREAT! Welcome! :o)
  • TankiBabi
    TankiBabi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :)
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck. im sure with the support of others you can do it this time. xxxxx
  • Rocknsynchrogrl
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm 29 and am 30 lbs heavier then when I met my husband. No kids yet, I just like food :D I have really enjoyed being on this website for the past week. It has really been a good motivating tool!
  • kgall1977
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I just started a week ago.