Major nsv (for me)

Options
My husband and i occasionally get out of the house to go see a movie. We usually stop somewhere to buy candy beforehand since movie food is SO expensive. Well I walked in to the candy section and resisted EVERYTHING! I walked over to the fridge section and picked out a big bag of apple slices... Bigger than I should have had but still... APPLE SLICES Instead of popcorn and candy. I'm so proud.

Replies

• goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    well done congratulations!!!!!!!
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    My husband and i occasionally get out of the house to go see a movie. We usually stop somewhere to buy candy beforehand since movie food is SO expensive. Well I walked in to the candy section and resisted EVERYTHING! I walked over to the fridge section and picked out a big bag of apple slices... Bigger than I should have had but still... APPLE SLICES Instead of popcorn and candy. I'm so proud.
    Now that is definitely something to be proud of, great job!!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    that is great!
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you too, that is a hard choice, when there are so many other options. Stay Strong.
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    What a woman!!!! Movie treats and sweets are very hard to pass up :) Well Done!!
  • BStayer
    BStayer Posts: 22
    Options
    That's great! Really, good for you!

Wish I could say the same thing. The other week, my wife and I took our children to the movies and I took a bag of peanut butter m&m's and practically ate the whole bag. I usually have good control over my sweet tooth, but for the past month or so, I've not been doing so hot. It's like my sweet tooth is out for vengeance against me! Oh well...just gotta keep plugging along. I'll get over this hump too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!