21st Birthday on Saturday!

Options
mariapuhl
mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
Hey guys,

So, I know there's tons of topics on what are good LIGHT drinks to have when going out with friends.

This is NOT one of those threads.

My 21st birthday is on Saturday and I have no idea about any drinks. At all. Seriously. I drank a lot of wine and beer when I was in Chile, but for actual drink drinks, I am at a loss.

So what are your favorite drinks? Maybe hearing other peoples favorite drinks might give me a clue as to what kind of stuff I might like! And please don't just say the name... kind of describe what it is because the name will not help me at all haha.

Thank you!

Replies

• sandman933
    sandman933 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had some Amaretto and Ginger Ale at a party once which actually turned out to be smooth and easy to drink.... strong too.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    Happy Birthday and drink anything you want. Its your bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday ^_^ I'd say this is a one off chance, drink whatever you like. - But for personal favorites depending on what you like:

Beer: Fat Tire, Dos XX

Mixed: Amaretto Sour (don't drink the Cosmopolitan :( Stick with Amaretto Sour)

*Edit: The beer should be obvious but just as a heads up they are both an Amber Ale
    As for the Amaretto Sour, it's Amaretto and Sweet and Sour mixed together, much like the poster above, it's really smooth and delicious, but super strong.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!

Bicardi Raz. It tastes like awesomness. If anybody asks, tell'm I said something manly like Jack Daniels or antifreeze.
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    oh, I definitely will drink whatever I like... I just have absolutely no idea what that is LOL
  • emourato
    emourato Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

So, I know there's tons of topics on what are good LIGHT drinks to have when going out with friends.

This is NOT one of those threads.

My 21st birthday is on Saturday and I have no idea about any drinks. At all. Seriously. I drank a lot of wine and beer when I was in Chile, but for actual drink drinks, I am at a loss.

So what are your favorite drinks? Maybe hearing other peoples favorite drinks might give me a clue as to what kind of stuff I might like! And please don't just say the name... kind of describe what it is because the name will not help me at all haha.

Thank you!

Your 21st only comes once in a lifetime!!! Splurge!!! Drink for me toooo!!!:drinker:
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and drink anything you want. Its your bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Agree !! Happy Birthday for saturday
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    vodka, with diet soda,coke, irn bru, lemonade..... basically most spirit based drinks with a diet/low-cal mixer will be relitavely low-cal yet enjoyable :)
  • eddie1001
    Options
    Happy Birthday! If you want something sweet you can't go wrong with malibu and pineapple, tastes like your sitting on a beach somewhere
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Don't go crazy.

Stay with whatever you start with. Mixing alcohols can make you sick if you're not an accomplished drinker.

Happy Birthday. Find a designated driver!!!
  • Katy_Adele
    Katy_Adele Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    when i go out to the bars i usually like to keep it simple with vodka and club soda (club soda has zero cals!) or rum and diet coke because these are usually on special and i'm a broke college student haha. i also enjoy long island ice teas which in most cases is vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, a sour mix, and a little bit of coke i'm sure this is high in calories, but because it will be your birthday you shouldn't worry about it!
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Paralyzer

1oz Kaluha
    1 oz Vodka
    4 1/2 oz Diet Coke
    4 oz milk

Pour vodka and kaluha over ice
    pour coke and top with milk.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    - Amaretto and lemonade, it tastes like an orange push pop.
    - Whiskey and Ginger Ale. Great flavor combination and if you like cherries ask for one or two in there. The cherries are so yummy after they sit in there.
    - And my favorite of all time....Tequila Sunrise! It's tequila and orange juice mixed together and then grenadine poured on the bottom. It looks like a sunrise! Tequila can be killer though so only get top shelf.