New here! Need friends and support!

Options
Hey everyone! I'm fairly new at this website and the whole weight loss thing. I'm looking for some people who are new like me and working towards the same goal (trying to loose 20 to 30 lbs)
Please friend me! I've lost 7 pounds so far and want some friends!

Replies

• eorourke23
    Options
    Hi serena I have only been on here for 7 days and I have lost 5lb, loving it and you will too :happy:
  • agoungo
    agoungo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, just joined March 2011 through my job. I want to lose 34 more pounds to put me where I want to be. I love keeping track of everything on this website. It seems that I am not eating all of the calories allowed each day, but I feel like I eat a lot already and it says I am not. But I would love to support you and help each other on this new walk of life. :)

Angela:smile:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have loads to lose compared to you lot lol Goodluck everyone xx
  • sk8tergurl55
    Options
    How do we "create" a new post? I've been through the message boards and cannot find an option for a new post to begin.
  • AMaemone
    AMaemone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have gotten off track and had a terrible eating binge last night!!! Hate myself today. Wondering why I do that to myself after all the hard work it took to lose the weight I have lost to go on an eating binge and in 1 night put back lbs. Hate myself today big time!!!
  • shandy32
    Options
    How do we "create" a new post? I've been through the message boards and cannot find an option for a new post to begin.

At the top of the message boards is a green tab saying new topic x
  • shandy32
    Options
    I have gotten off track and had a terrible eating binge last night!!! Hate myself today. Wondering why I do that to myself after all the hard work it took to lose the weight I have lost to go on an eating binge and in 1 night put back lbs. Hate myself today big time!!!

Aw hun xx i understand how you feel xx when you get that craving to binge that one night eat fruit or drink water instead. xx
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't worry! I've stopped drinking soda and I had 3 glasses of it last night! OMG I hate that I did that, but it's ok. We can always keep going! Don't get discouraged!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am new here also and looking for friends/support. My goal as of right now is to lose 20lbs too. Good luck and I hope you get to your goal! :)
  • jcham23
    jcham23 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new here and trying to figure this all out! I am looking to lose at least 20 lbs and just get in shape. I just had a baby (6 months ago...) and want to be in shape before we even think about having another baby. Definitely needing help keeping on track and eating healthy, (something I've never done!)
  • sk8tergurl55
    Options
    I have the same problem and just created a post about it. Lol. Hopefully we can get some good advice.
  • sk8tergurl55
    Options
    It could be my computer at work and the security they have on here may not be allowing me to see this option because it is not there. However, I believe I found the option for it through another backdoor. Thank you!
  • cmor2005
    cmor2005 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck to you.

You are more than welcome to add me :)