Looking for weight loss friends/support :)

Options
hgellings
hgellings Posts: 295 Member
Hi, my name is Holly and I am new to myfitnesspal.com. I downloaded the app on my blackberry as soon as it became available and so far LOVE it! It has really helped me to count my calories throughout the day.

I have two girls, ages 2 & 7. Before my 7 year old was born I weighed 125 and lost all my baby weight after she was born and actually got back down to 120. By the time I got pregnant with my second I was up to 146 pounds and gained 50 while pregnant with her bringing me to 196lbs by the time she was born. Today I weigh 160 and have been struggling to lose the last 20lbs to get down to 140 where I would be happy again. I have gone through several "cycles" of counting calories, carbs, fat, etc. I do well for a while and then give up after a couple weeks. I love food just like everybody else I'm sure. :) I just need to learn to control cravings and eat healthier and smaller portions. Anyway, like I said the mfp app has been helping me a ton! Now I'm hoping to meet some new people on here that can help me as well as me helping them.

Replies

• katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly, you can add me as a friend. Im pretty new to MFP but love it already! :smile:
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck with the weight loss. xx
  • ampointe
    ampointe Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey Holly! You can do it, the website is awesome and the few people that I have met on here have been so inspiring and motivational. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a new mother (9month old) trying to get back down to my PrePrego weight!