Anybody about 5ft 2" and 154ish pounds?

Options
I'm looking for people with a similar build to me to judge how much weight they are losing and how much i could lose.

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• gagejennifer
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and weigh around 150. Does that help ?.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    i'm 5'1, and my goal is 130... but I have a medium body frame and broad shoulders so anything smaller than that would look funny on me. I say rather than have a # goal, have a size goal... just get to where you feel comfortable and think you look your best.
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    im 5'1" and i wish i was 154 lb lol
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am 5' 2" and 1/2. I am currently around 154 and my goal is anywhere between 130-140.

Feel free to add me!
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    my goals about 133lbs. but if i achive that i know i'll want to keep going :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4" and currently weigh 143 not sure if I fall under your category.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    im 5'3" around 160/159lbs average to large build... u can add me if u wana :)
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 3" and 151 lbs. :smile:
  • hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 145 today. My goal is 135. I may keep going like you said but who knows. I've been there before and could not maintain. Best of luck to you!
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'3" and have been hovering between 150 and 155. My goal is get leaner, and lose the belly fat I still have hanging on. I'm not sure what the number on the scale will look like when I get there - a lot of that will depend on how much muscle I have put on at that point.
  • Ruffles20
    Ruffles20 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4in @ 150 - Looking to be anywhere from 130- 125. Please feel free to add me!!
  • casandra_Garcia_37
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weigh 154 and my GW is 125 but if I reach a certain weight where my curves are still in tact I would probably stay at it. I carry most of my weight in my hips.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 1 and started out at 152. So far I've lost 28 lbs. I started May 31 of last year and I've been totally dedicated to exercising 4-6 days a week. My eating has been my battle. I eat well most of the time but not like I should to lose the last little bit I want to lose.
  • WeatherGurl1129
    WeatherGurl1129 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    *raises hand frantically* Oooh, ooh, me me me!!! :happy: I'm 5'2" and 154.5 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to 140 lbs at least, then we'll see from there. Because we're cursed with the "little person syndrome", we won't lose that much at one time. And to be honest, I don't want to. I want this weight loss to stick! The main thing I've been doing that seems to work (other than tracking my food) is a 2x/week spinning class. It's high intensity/low impact and it gets my heart race up! I'm pear-shaped to boot, so I'm hoping to get more toned in my legs and hips since that's where most of my weight is carried. I also do Wii Fit and softball on my company league.

Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • traceyjay1
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 5ft 1 and 156.75 lbs andf would love to get down to around 125lb... only lost 2lbs so far so a pound a week but am loving this site for motivation!
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • katy5692
    Options
    *raises hand frantically* Oooh, ooh, me me me!!! :happy: I'm 5'2" and 154.5 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to 140 lbs at least, then we'll see from there. Because we're cursed with the "little person syndrome", we won't lose that much at one time. And to be honest, I don't want to. I want this weight loss to stick! The main thing I've been doing that seems to work (other than tracking my food) is a 2x/week spinning class. It's high intensity/low impact and it gets my heart race up! I'm pear-shaped to boot, so I'm hoping to get more toned in my legs and hips since that's where most of my weight is carried. I also do Wii Fit and softball on my company league.

Good luck and feel free to add me!

I also carry alot of weight in my bottom half!

& i do wii fit to! :P
  • katy5692
    Options
    Thankyou everyone- its nice to talk to other people who are stuck in the same boat as me :bigsmile:

Good luck every one!
  • JoyfulJC
    JoyfulJC Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently weight 136. The top of my healthy range will be 130 but my goal is121. My main concern is body fat %. My base metabolic rate is 1,100 so I eat that amount of calories each day. I typically lose 1-2 lbs per week. I also have cut my sodium down to 1500 mg per day (trying), drink lots of water (60-80 oz) and limit complex carbs after noon. I do eat veggies and fruit in the afternoon/evening. It wasn't too long ago I was 154, you can do this!! Keep up the hard work!
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    That's just about exactly where I was when I started last summer. I am now 127 and finding it hard to keep losing. I might have to stay here, but I look pretty decent at this weight. I don't think I would want to go much lower than 120 at the most. I would love to just firm up what I have right now and decrease body fat %, but it is difficult for me.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11 and 151. My goal weight is 115 but if I get to 120 I will be happy with that :) It is hard to be short and fluffy LOL