Motivation

Options
Hello all. I am so determined to lose this weight. I have a long ways to go. I am new to myfitnesspal and def need the support. I am in the Navy so losing the weight is key if I want to stay in.

I dont want to lose motivation again! :smile:

Replies

• Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This is a great site, and you will find a lot of support here. I'm sure there are others in the service as well. Good luck to you on your journey. And, thank you for your service!! :flowerforyou:
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will LOVE it here...MFP is a fantastic tool to help you on your weight loss journey and the "friends" you make will help you keep on track! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi. I just joined a few days ago myself. One thing that's got me motivated is an event on July 4th that I'm planning to attend. Is there some event you can target for? Make shorter goals that you can achieve (with work of course) so it's not too drawn out.
    I am having fun using the food calculator and figuring out what I can eat with what's left over. Like Saturday I actually had enough calories left over to have 2 light lime beers. Sunday I had to do my exercise because I'd eaten a little funnel cake (yuk) at a fair with my kid! After that, I could actually eat dinner without going in the red.

So, I'm trying to make a game out of staying in the green by the end of the day!
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome, LadyChaos
    I hope you find lots of friends and support here. I am in my 3rd week on MFP and can tell you this is good place to work on yourself.

I'll send you a friend request. It's the friends and support (along with the excellent calorie tracking tools) that have helped me lose 3 pounds in 3 weeks. (I have taken the low-maintenance approach to weight loss).

Lots of luck to you!
    Amy in Albuquerque
  • ladychaos23
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate the support!