Drama in the gym Parking Lot!!!

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Rude, to say the least. You handled it a lot better than I. I have a bad habit of speaking before I can think enough to censor myself.

I'm glad you let it go.

"......the ladies response......." ITS A GYM, YOUR HERE TO EXERCISE AREN'T YOU?!!!" Gotta say, though, witty response.
    I usually speak before I think as well, thats why I was shocked by my own response! I think I got a slight headache trying to look down at my lips to see if they were really mine or not!
    As I was a little impressed with her response, because yes i am at the gym to work out but so was her fat *kitten*!

While you didn't realize you were even saying those words, I think it goes to show your upbringing and character shining through!!!

And I bet it infuriated that woman and ruined her day. I hope she thinks twice before doing something so incredibly rude again.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

And what falls out my mouth...............God Bless you.....Have a nice day!........

You were/are the better person. Don't be confused or PO'd, its not worth the time or stress.
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good for you....get people with kindness. that is what i do and then that lady is probably replaying everything in her mind and probably saying to herself that she could have handled the situation alot differently
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    lol....what a *****.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Or you could have said to your mother, just loud enough to be heard,"Let's wait for her to get inside, then we'll do it."

Seriously, don't do that. It just popped into my head for some reason. You did good, and in a few days the whole thing will be forgotten.
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You handled it well and a lot better than most people. I think people in my area are more careful because people are unpredictable. You could have been a real nut job, how would she have known. People get shot in the face behind stuff like this. That was careless and reckless of her and she got lucky.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    WTG on the way you handled it!! :flowerforyou:

Whenever people do this...I wish I could be like Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes and just RAM into their car. :laugh:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hahahaha thats amazing!
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    WTG on the way you handled it!! :flowerforyou:

Whenever people do this...I wish I could be like Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes and just RAM into their car. :laugh:
    Trust me I wanted to yell " TOWANDA" or yell something...anything! LOL
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    You handled it well and a lot better than most people. I think people in my area are more careful because people are unpredictable. You could have been a real nut job, how would she have known. People get shot in the face behind stuff like this. That was careless and reckless of her and she got lucky.
    Yah know!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Or you could have said to your mother, just loud enough to be heard,"Let's wait for her to get inside, then we'll do it."

HILARIOUS!!
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    On the flip side. I bet you got a good mad workout this morning. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Heck if your still upset the next time you pull into the gym she might have helped you along with your workout. :wink:

I hope it shows on the scale this week.
    Come to think of it....I did workout SUPER Duper Hard!!! LOL
  • ababygrace
    ababygrace Posts: 123
    Options
    You probably surprised her with your response which probably angered her which is the best kind of revenge for people like that. When people act like that, I just smile because Kindness makes them madder than anything lol. You changed that situation which gave you the power and made you the better person :smile:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! My smart *kitten* mouth would have blurted "And what are YOU here to do?!" before I would have realized it was coming out. :)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    She must have been still half a sleep. Beacuse why would you say that to two individuals (two against one) who were clearly going to be spedning time in the same place you are for the next hour or so, which also happens to be full of shiny, heavy objects? LOL!
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you! You could have said alot more & stooped to her level. Instead, you showed class & dignity. Get the frustration out in the gym girl. Don't block your blessings over someone else's foolishness.

Many Blessings,

Sharon
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow! God is definately working on you, cause he surely isn't through with me yet because it wouldn't have been waiting on her to get out of the car, I probably would've jumped out and opened her door to ask her what was her problem, or tried to hit her with my car. God Bless YOU! Lord help me change my attitude! You handled it very well unlike most peoplle would've.
  • RZO42488
    RZO42488 Posts: 64
    Options
    Kill em with kindness..........easier said than done but what goes around comes around.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    One of those golden moments in life. Not only are you confused, but wow is she ever. I am proud of you! You are such a rockstar! I am blessed to have you as part of my MFP family! <3
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My momma always said, "Alls fair in love, war and parking lots." :smile: